BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hump Day Shoutouts......

BASA Nation it's HUMP DAY! Time for shout outs and with Veterans Day coming up Friday being an Air Force Vet myself my shout out goes to all Vets. And to our brothers and sisters still wearing the uniform. Stay strong and stay positive. We appreciate you and all you do! COACH D OUT!

Re: Hump Day Shoutouts......

Shouts out to all the Vets in this country, I hope that somewhere in this country they start to respect those who served this country and kept it a free nation. As a Army Veteran and (82d Airborne/Air Assault) no what it takes to be a veteran. Shouts out to the board family and the BASA for making this possible. People if you know a veteran then this Friday when you see them give them a hug and say thanks for representing us in the time of war. Now get the funk out of my zone. Peace1.

Coach D, give a shout out to your Pops,Still praying for him

Air force Vets in the House. TACP. Whoa! Whoa! I want to shout out to Church and Class act#3......Life is too short to be beefing over something that is so petty. Keep it on WAX and DIRT! Playa hate me! I can take it ...just to get the heat off others....If you can find some dirt on me ...boy you are GOOD!

What'd up? Coach D......We put down a nice Piece of work...."CHURCH"...it's cool #15 we have a lot of scripts......sort like TUPAC....I would not be ME without my STL PEEPS....."CHURCH"