BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BEEN A MINUTE

I HADNT CHECKED OUT THE WEBSITE IN ALMOST A WEEK. IVE BEEN EXTREMELY TIRED FROM WORK. I APPRECIATE THE LOVE THE SOFTBALL COMMUNITY IN THE "A" HAS GIVEN ME. JODY 00(AIRMAC), #15, HOLLYWOOD, SMOOTH, ZONE3, A-ROD, TONY, BIG TY, SOHK AND SOME PEOPLE'S NAME I DONT KNOW GOOD LOOKIN OUT. PEOPLE LET ME TELL YOU IF SMALLZ #9 STARTED DOING STAND UP COMEDY, I WOULD PAY TOP DOLLAR. MY CAT YOU KEEP THE PARTY JUMPING. I WAS TOLD BY CHUCK #10 (RAGDOLL XTREME) TO ALWAYS RESPECT THE GAME. COACH D WHAT UP MAN, IMA HIT YOU BY FRIDAY. GEORGIA HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL AINT NO JOKE! ALSO WHAT UP TO ALL STL AND ESTL TEAMS CANT WAIT TO SEE YALL ON THE DIRT NEXT YEAR! PEACE LIL REDDE #13

Re: BEEN A MINUTE

My man redd; I enjoyed playing ball with you this weekend you can play with me any day. I love your energy, determination, and dedication. I'mma put it out there; if you are not playing with a team this season and would like to play for a winner South Ga Magic would love to have you! Stay true to the game and holla atcha boy. hit the club; show you around Caribberean ATL!!!!!!1

WHAT UP MY CAT! I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WIT SMALLZ ABOUT GOIN TO THE LOU TO PLAY IN THAT INDOOR TOURNAMENT. INDOOR IS A WHOLE NOTHER LEVEL OF HITTING. GOTA HIT LINE DRIVES TO WIN ITS CHALLENGING TO HIT HR'S. YOU PLAY ON TURF SO THE BALL SKIPS FAST AND HARD, BUT YOU HOLD 3RD BASE DOWN, AND WORK THAT BACKSIDE HITTING. HOLLA IM AT 314-229-7060. IMA GET A METRO PHONE THIS WEEKEND SO ILL GET YOU THAT # AS WELL.

LIL REDDE, WELCOME TO ATLANTA WHERE THE PLAYERS PLAY. ENJOYED THE BATTLES WE HAVE HAD TOO BAD I CAN'T GET YOU OUT. BUT MUCH LOVE TO YOU ANYWAY GOOD LUCK TO YOU ,YOUR STL. FAMILY,AND STORM FAMILY.

WHAT UP JODY #OO (AIRMAC), MAN ITS ALL GOOD. I HAVE MY DAYS LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. I HOPE YOU KNOW OUTTA RESPECT ME AND SMOOTH HAD NO INTENTIONS ON HITTIN UP THE MIDDLE SUNDAY. YOU GOOD PEEPS, WE'LL BALL SOON TOGETHER NO DOUBT, AND I FORGOT EARLIER TO SAY WHAT UP TO SONNY AND PETE. PEACE #13 LIL REDDE

LiL Redde, what's up derrty? my reporter told me you was doing great down that way, that's cool. Keep up tha good work & always stay focus!!