BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Anybody looking for a team

Just wanting to know if everyone has found a home for next year? I have a pretty good team that is always looking to add talent. Leave info if intersted.

Re: Anybody looking for a team

Where are you playing

St. Louis, Wolf has played with my team several times. He can tell you what kind of program I run.

What circuit are you playing this year

NOT ME Someone else.. check ip addy

I only played with you once,& i really don't no what type of program you have. I heard your team is suppose to be tha best in Mo, so good luck in 06.

Wolf does this coach have a BASA team

WOlf- that wasn't me!! nor did I ever say we are the best.. I guess the best in the state will be either REI,Columbia Heat,or Pete's Inn. We are playing against the best in 06. We plan on going to the twitty,smoky mountain classic,and the pepsi challenge. I dont know why people hate on me just trying to a "sport or hobby" called softball.

no i dont coach a BASA team. I have a few Derrty ent players that play when not playing with Nelly.

No!! from what i saw, & know he has a c-team & he uses players off other teams when he's in a big tournament. He takes real good care of you if he really needs you!!!!

wolf email me please - i need to ask you something

I'll holla at you later!

Wolf are we still meeting, also isn't Doug coach of the Storm, so he's recruiting BASA players

Im the coach for County Jail. I have several players that play both BASA and other circuts

I would be willing! Give you a little back ground.. I have played Major ball for about 2 yrs, B program about 4, I never played lower than that. anywhere on the infield. I have won several state and regionals and one world title. I will be moving from CAl. to st.louis by the 1st of the year for my job relocation. and not really into the traveling much but will if the team has to.

JD#22 please get in touch with me. I have a spot for you that is open for you buddy. email is dougjr@meyerlogistics.net

what spot is that Doug? let me know... also what way do you take care of your players? $$$$$ or bats??

I hook it up. My family owns a company and I have plenty of funds to support my softball team.
I will pay for all tournaments and trips out of town. rooms,food,gas all paid for. I will buy bats for the guys. must be able to produce on the field. send me that email.

Doug I can't youing someone else computer each day. I am flying in St. Louis friday night on the 18th, maybe I can meet you Sat and Hit? let me know.

I'm looking for an good progam, I have played on Major, A, B and C levels.I am out of Florida through. I'm definitely worth taking a look at, If your interest please let me know by emailing me.

i wanna hit saturday................

Doug,
Check your email. I sent you something. Get back with me. You won't be disappointed.

im still on the look for a new team, what teams are tstill looking for new talent?