BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"WHO SET UP WOLF!!???......CSI...and we PUFFIN!!

and Exodus I need for you to take down post times and Ghost you and your boy...check titles...and me I'm going 2 and I'll get back with you...."CHURCH"

Re: "WHO SET UP WOLF!!???......CSI...and we PUFFIN!!

See there you go, Mr.Matlock already gave me what i wanted to know, so now you wish to entertain tha board by putting my name as a topic. Well i guess if it help's tha t.v. ratings than do what you do.

Nobody set him up, but himself. He should know if you gone be a different person you have to be different in everything you do. Read the Clarsville Tourney Oct. 31 @ 126pm, and Wolfs Intreview: Its a wrap Oct.24 @ 1057pm. I'll come with more.

Good Job!!!

Matlock...that was a good one...

Wolf you must be the man if there on you like that. hit me up about that indoor tournament.

Man, Wolf if I didn't no better I would say you might have a stalker you better call the They remembered every post you done ever replied on. Hey Church remember not to give them too much at the end of the mystery we gone have to keep up the ratings

Can everyone please gather and .............
Can we all just get alone...

#2 i heard it does'nt look good fo next month,i talked to you sis she said you need to get at her soon. Porter, that's how s##t goes wants you'r a target!!LOLOL

When we are about to get close.....Go to a COMMERCIAL..... CSI..BASA style...and I'm scared to post......can not leave a trail....just a trail of

the next TV series....can it be a love story starring YD#2 and Ms. Nashville.... YD#2 out

See there he goes again with that (you'r) s***. Man spell it right. Let me help you YOUR, YOUR. Like I said he set hisself up.

NOPE ....I'm doing a show with her call....HART 2 HART.... ...DERRTY#2"CHURCH"....

Wolf, being that I know you and my boy Church are tight (being that I dont know you), I know you dont need protective custody. SO you know what they say, "Brush them haters off"...Hold it down playa and do your thang. Church, Im off duty but if you need a playa to put some over time in call me in.

I'm tha producer.LOL

COOL...I'm enjoying this....next Tuesday should JUICY...HMMMMMM

I'm the Director and Play your part T.O.......

Well can I be the writer of this great TV show?

Ball or Fall, it's just a matter of time, this will be real good when you all find out who's my biggest fan doing all this small minded s##t.

OK, well I've been brushing up on my acting skills, you know just in case this softball things doesnt work out, and I'm ready for my big debut. I need make up in trailer 6 please!

I'll send Lisa Raye over to tha trailer!

See Wolf, that's why I give you 85% of my earnings. Give me 3 and half minutes maybe even 4, she'll be wanting to marry a N****...

Ball or Fall,#2 & everyone else it's a in side job!!

Man that is so sad, i mean i'm not going to put you out like that but it's a very very sad day & to all couples have fun & do yo thang. Tito i'll hit you tonight i want you to be tha first to know!LOLLOL

Ball or Fall, 86% would,ve been better you know we live in hard times now! LOL

Ok, well the way you have carried yourself today. You have earned it. Matter of fact, take it all for the next month. Church, you got an extra room for me?

Dam, if that's tha case than here comes Nia Long,Janet jackson,Vivica fox & old skool Vanity!!

Wolf. I have all kids of pitchers of single women just waiting for you.. tell me when i will send!

Dude, you trying to make sure I never work again. I would never, ever,ever,ever,ever come back out of the house again. By the way, can you through in a little Halle Berry?

Derrty, my bad but she's already taken.LOLLOL But i'll send you ms.Vannesa Delrio!! J.T. derrty man thanks fo tha last ones, but i'm cool. Man don't do that again that s##t got me in trouble last time. I'll call you tomorrow with tha new ####.

Ok, well once I finish with what I got then I can take her on. She is going to need full attention.

Wolf see church on tuesdai cone shot duel

Make sure you do yo push ups,sit ups, knee bends, & pray because you'll be going 12 rounds of championship fighting & she is 99&0 with 98 first round K.O.'s be careful!

Alright, but man these girls are great. Sorry I got you in trouble. I will talk to you tomorrow. be safe.

Ok, well Ive intensified my workout here lately so I'm getting there. I'll hit you up when I'm ready for round one. I may have to take them on one at a time. By the way, you know where I can get some V's?lol...

I'm o.k. now but like i said i'm cool & i'll holla at you from Panama City over tha weekend!

I leave for a moment...and errybody done took my role...Ms. Nashville can I be YOUR leading Man...YD#2 out

Ball or Fall, how many do you need? fo Vannesa you'll need 3 of them & a oxygen mask!LOL

Man, I dont know. Give Me Eight!lol....Man it is going to be on that night...YD, I'm trying out for the leading role, but you can do the love scenes. I have other obligations. TAKE ONE! ACTION!!!!

Wolf...I'm not paying all these people...there's clause in the contract...and I'm waiting on that phone call....I got 2 hear this.....

Man,

Don't get banned!

Who are you referring to BASA Staff?

There was a post using the Alias "Man". We know who it is, but we have deleted the posts. It is his last their last warning, since they have tried his before.

Great Job!!!!!! Now tito that's what you call security.LOLLOL

OK. Hey Wolf, Im heading out. Make those calls and set things up. I'll be looking for you tomorrow. Church, hold it down and everyone be safe...Until tomorrow, Peace...

Oooooooo.....MAN....you in trouble....BANG...."ha,ha"....."AAYYYYY"....Gotcha YA..... "Rob the Jewelry Store and tell 'em 2 make me a GRILL...Top all Diamonds and the Bottom Rose Gold"....."CHURCH"

313 views in 45mins, not bad. First & foremost i like to thanks tha people that made this great movie, to my director Mr. tito none of this is possible with out you. To my supporting cast Ball Or Fall, thank you fo tha support of all those fine women in your trailer. To Homecoming fo best writer. To tha (MAN) fo being tha man he is & wanting something i had & to show tha circuit how small minded people really act. To tha powers that be you will always get tha (HOUSE ARREST) award!! Thank you BET i mean BASA. On tha real though Mr.Man i'll be holloring at you real soon , all you had to do was ask her to hook up with you & not do all this cartoon s##t.

Can I get a commercial in the next show

Well I'll give you a hint as to who set up Wolf, it was the three little because he huffed and puffed and blew their down and when the show over they better

The next suspect is little red riding hood

Extre Extre read all about it Perry mason just solved the case it was lil Bo peep she confessed the big bad ate her sheep and she framed the three little pigs and cast suspicion on lil red riding hood

Ghost, man you'r crazy!

I know who the MAN is........