BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAAAYYYY......"CHURCH" on a TUESDAY".........

"AAAAAYYYYYYY"....What's Crackin?...Board.....I'm feeling a little drowsy this morning and No, I'm not at this point in time....maybe later...is guaranteed..."CHURCH"...But, I had a nice time in the town last NIGHT....it was jumping for a Monday....and I'm feeling every bit of it...But, the Lunatic's and DERRTY ENT. Family put on a nice SHOW and the after party....MAN........I can't lie....I punked out...have 2 get up 2 early and I was on borrowed sleep time, which I got in 20 min....and that was the ride home.... ,DERRTY SQUAD was in the HOUSE,Bigg GIPP(ATL) is always in the house....and there were some BASA reps in the HOUSE..."Heeyyyyyy"....and What I want for Xmas....plenty of ...and lower my child support payments, and 2 continue 2 entertain on and off the field and keep CHURCHING... ....I have some annoucements later...."CHURCH" ...and also..give a shout out 2 EXODUS#4 for stepping 2 the board and coming up with free your mind and Wade with "real Talk" and the 2 BEEFING POETS..I might need one of those...and Homecoming...could you please Put one down for me and BOARD......and here hit this.... ..cough it's enough 2 go around... DERRTY .."CHURCH"

Re: "AAAAYYYY......"CHURCH" on a TUESDAY".........

Church, I will have one for you in a min. Let me hit that cough...cough...now that I got my mind right we will see what I can come up with. Anything special you might want me to talk about?

Hold up.....I see some people are taking things a little serious...GHOST you might have 2 watch yourself and I wish my MOMS was living...I'll be moving home 2, MAN...if heshe lives at home with parents there's a reason as stated by #15....but I like the attention of the topic....and please people these are just topics without pointing anyone out...So don't reveal yourself and get mad...it's just conversation,but if you get mad...WHAT CAN YOU DO...?? Hmmmmm....maybe STEP YOUR GAME UP!!! now, homecoming give what you got and add a little twist...and put "CHURCH" on it....and Now...Ms. NASHVILLE...gather around for this ... ...I think not..... ....here hit this "CHURCH"

" Take A Puff "
Do you need to relieve your mind
Here take a puff
When you find yourself all in a bind
Here take a puff
When you feel as though you just need to get away
Here take a puff
So what you have to get permission to come out and play
Here take a puff
This board was meant for play and for fun
So here take a puff
Just make sure you just dont hit this and run
So here take a puff
It's ok that you live with your mother
So here take a puff
That is your buiz and I'm still ya brother
So here take a puff

As my man said this is all in fun and no disrespect to anyone and remember Take a Puff and thats "CHURCH" on a TUESDAY" 1

Whats up to the board and Church on Tuesday. I have been busy working on some important upcoming work related events and haven't been on this board lately, but I'm back. Now get the #### out of my zone. Peace! Hit this and calm down. I tried to give Ms Nashville a this weekend but Church held out. I guess to much of that .

That was nice .....HOMECOMING ,maybe they need a and me I'm a just keep and entertaining......"CHURCH" here hit this

AAAAYYYY what's up everybody? Church I think Ms Nashville done started something with giving out them great hugs! Nothing wrong with that I guess especially when you look like she do. WHOA! This one goes out to all my FRAT

Ummm....Exodus...(payattention) has been really watching the board and Dang...he's on his J.O.B.....But, I'm not in that....I'm...Mr.Bubblegum..Mr. CHICO Stick...I wanna dunnat.... .........I need another ROAD TRIP...WHERE??? DENVER.... or I really like down south....REALLY... and HOMECOMING...can I get one of those...for "CHURCH ON A TUESDAY"..."AAAYYYYYY"DERRTY#2

What's happening to everyone that takes time out of there HARD and BUSY "Work" day that take a few minutes on there break to check-in and talk to there family.(laughing) YEAH

DINSUM....here hit some...here "CHURCH"

Church, what would you like a poem or some more smike..? You keep it Church and I like that nothing fake about you my brother except for when you doing the fakes for that Matrix

It's a ghetto version....everybody has a little MATRIX in them....have you ever played Dodge Ball...and the ball barely misses you...like "WHOA" or snow ball fight...things we have in the Mid-West and up North.....and You be creative like you do... DERRTY#2"CHURCH"

Ms, NASHVILLE here's a just for you...."CHURCH"

Ok, now that I feel some love
It’s time for some words from the man above.
When I got on this morning I didn’t hear nothing but chatter
Now I can see what’s the matter
There is someone on here who seems to be a hater
He just wanted to find out if he could date her
All you had to do was just stop and ask
You didn’t have too front and put on a mask
Run if you must… hide if you can
Tell him who you are and be the “Man”
This is your boy Home coming just doing what I do
Church I wrote this one.. just for you
To my fam I hope you enjoyed the show
Where is Don King I’m dying to know?
Where is my sis better know as Ms. Dat
Church can I get a hug from that Persian Cat?

That was so nice..... You get a hug from the Persian Cat....... That took some thinking, man you get a from the Persian Cat.... All fun and games....

Man, now you done got me all worked up with your fine self. Thanks for the love though. I just like having fun. Thats all

Homecoming, great job. You might have to write my vows fo me one day. My bad,hello Ms. Nashville!

Wolf...don't even trip. I got ya

Church since it appears you and Class Act #3 can't get along I propose a gentleman's way to settle your disagreement a cone shot duel, City Hitter stlye at fairgrounds with the loser giving the winner a public apology via the message board, we will let Wolf pitch to both parties and t6he loser must make the traditional run to the tree in centerfield and back three times, for all who wish to attend refreshments will be served,NKozone you need to be in the mix also
what's up

So Ghost you putting me as tha cone huh?

I want you to judge the cone shots and I know you ain't gonna let nobody get a hit unless they earn it, keep it fair rember you're the board prosecuting attorney

what up then

You be tha dam cone & let me judge tha shot, & to my understanding they would'nt mind.LOL

Don't let me find out Nkozone and Church are scared to face off against their nemesis Class Act #3 don't want to scared he will you know it will be

Soft as they hit I could be the cone, they still couldn't hit me

All right s##t starter chilax!!

wolf what's going on

Since our BASA family is coming to the basketball tourney we can doo it that weekend followed by a party

church why do certain individuals think that you and i or at war.

I don't know But I never turn down a HITTING challenge....I'm good at directional hitting and YOU be the cone and I'll show "SUPER REC mixed with a Major shot"...how about YOU stand in the 4hole...6hole is 2....2..easy...and I don't have a beef with #3, but I'm IN...... "CHURCH"

Don't try to wimp out now Class Act#3 are you you're the one who said next time you hit against him Church need to throw it and

Ghost, are you playing tonight at tha indoor? if so i need you to pitch me some B.P.i just need a couple just to get loose.LOL

won't happen but let's add some fun to the cone shot duel, you know how at the carnival the clown sits in the dunking booth and if you hit him he hits the water, well i'll stand in the middle of the cone see if they can hit me

DONE

Now why would you call yoself a clown? you'r not a clown you'r a ghost.LOL

That's why I can't be hit, they afraid of

Man shut up!!!!lol

I won't get in the cone if you hit

Na i was just saying i have this Miken Ultra 2 mixed with a tittanium black talent shell that's a 25oz with a katrina swing motion. lololololololol

Ghost you know you silly.

player we can go at it at anytime, i never turn down hitting challenges neither, so we can do this whenever, so what time and what day

Where can I get one of them bats

Let me check with Mr.Miken!

Maybe you need 2 bat against someone you'll have a chance of winning....like GHOST...and you really ARE SLOW, you fall for the same **** over and over your web name should be WILD E. COYOTE....because GHOST is over YOU....WAKE up....But all the SAME, you're not on my batting level...stay REC until you progress....it's all about CONTROL...that you don't have..."AAYYYY"..."YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK..... " I'm about 2 LEAVE W.O.R.K.....DERRTY#2CHURCH

Man I had a blast today in "CHURCH" on a TUESDAY. The board was flowing it got a lil rough there for a min but the board as it is in family is just that family. We argue with our brothers and sisters all the time but we still got LOVE for one another and that is a beautiful thing "CHURCH" HOLLA at everyone tomorrow 1 oh shoot almost forgot and took it home with me Church here ya go

Peace ....."CHURCH"

church get at me YD#2 out

So I must be the Road Runner beep beep compliment of your friendly neighborhood and tommorrow I got a

Rated FF = FOR FUN!!!Good night!

church if i recall that every time i've played against you i've bat at least 700 or bettr so if you are one of the best then hat offs. but church i see what's going on and it doesn't bother me. those are just words evrybody can't atke what's being dished out so you have to ignore the individual but we see who brings home the formal apology cause i doubt if it's me

I know who the "MAN" is......ha,ha.....and foremost,let you tell it....you never hit 700 and that's combine with the 6 teams you played for....6 teams in 2 years.... .....how about I interview you and try not too lie...and I thought you were playing ball in 2003...it's 2005...so you lied? "CHURCH"

what's up player. I think you need to check your books and didn't matter what team, bombers,derty sqaud,city hitters, or any other lil pick up team you played for i avg at least 3for 4 or 3for5. real talk

Never..I caught everthing you Hit...they're still showing clips...."REAL TALK"

i don't shoot the middle so you couldn't hav caught anything.

I forgot you don't HIT the middle all the time....but when you slip up...GOTCHA!! AND "THAT's REAL TALK" and I pitch UNDERHAND ....you should be batting over 800...hmmmmm, so don't think that's GOOD....and it's not Tuesday so please don't post...do it on smoke session......"CHURCH"

Who is this CLOWN.....must be new..... ...."CHURCH"