BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What do you want for Christmas this year. Let's Hear It!

Re: What do you want for Christmas this year. Let's Hear It!

I would like a race track, a new 27 ounce Catalyst, a new disc changer with TV in my truck, and tickets to a FSU VS MIAMI game, or for that matter any ticket to a FSU game, and a liter of hen to get the holidays started. HAAAAAAYYYYYY So if anyone would like to make that wish come true hit me up

Exodus, I can get you tickets for FSU games here in Tallahassee, unforyunately they have played their last home game of the year. Next year you pick a game.

Clay

aaaaayyyyyy now thats what I'm talking about! I guess thats what happens when you a good boy. Santa you the man! I mean Clay

Some 23" for the Yukon.

All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth, I really want is 27oz Mayhem the green 1 hint to a couple people I know

I want a safe and healthy family for Christmas, family here and abroad.

#1 Magic is that Mayehem a really good bat? Compaired to the Catalyst how would you rate it?

911, what color is your truck? I have some 22's, Black rims, Im trying to get rid of.

Exodus #4, why you want FSU and Miami tickets? You all beat us the first game. Wasnt that enuff?ha,ha,ha...

White, Black Might work.

If you like, I can send you a picture of them. I had them on my Navigator for about three months. I took them off right before driving down to the World in Birmingham. I live in a small town and was having a hard time with finding places who would balance and rotate them for me so I said forget it. Plus Im looking to get rid of my truck and get a car.

Hit the box and send me a pic.

Im at work at this moment but will get it to you once I leave.

All i want is to married!!!!!!!!!to tha love of my life who ever that is. Santa send me a soul mate please?lol lol

Maybe she's already out there and you just don't know it. Just be a good and Santa will usually always get you what you want.

Believe me i've been good so i'll just wait & look under my tree soon!

Tell me what kind of woman are you looking for, and I'm sure it won't be hard for you to find one.

I want my son to return home safe and Clay put me on the Santa's list for some FSU tickets. That would make my year.

NKO, i'm having a moment right now so santa don't have time fo you right now. lol I'm just going to pray on it & don't look i'll just let it happed thanks lady luck.

NKO/CLAY, if it's possible can we all go to the same game and we can make it a weekend thing. Just a thought.

What do I want for Christmas, I got everything I need, I got my life,Health,strength, and my wonderful Family. I realize how bless I was when I lost my truck(SUV) in a hurricane last year on Labor Day, it flip three times with both of my boys in it, walk away without a mark on us. I lost my truck, but we have our lives. So I don't need nothing for Christmas. Yeh right' I want my Truck back with 22 rims on it.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Wolf I hope you receive that X-mas wish, but take it from some of our friends that got married(I want use names) but don't be so quick to jumb the broom. When if you do send a invitation my way and I will give you some softballs for wedding present. Ex/Clay that would be cool if we could come at the same time. Ms. Arkansas when you get all those $$$$'s drop me a couple of G's(Thousand's).

I would like Santa to really buy all the things my son wants for Christmas instead of just putting it on the list. He already wants to ride big, he wants the Escalade Truck, so Santa maybe we can go half on that. But for me, I'll have to tell you myself. Mainly just another healthy, happy year for my son D'Rhann and I.

NKO i see & saw some of tha hommies here & yeah it's a big mess because when i use to mess with ms.wolf cats in my own fam & teamates that are married don't care about tha principals of relationships. I know tha old Wolf & what he would've done but it's not about that anymore with me. I do believe things will kick off tha way i want them to soon, & yeah you & tha rest can come to my wedding & make sure i get all my gifts. I'm 34, never been married, or engaged i think santa won't let me down, i hope not. LOL

Hey EX to me the Mayhem is better then the Cat and I also want 24's for the Truck at Christmas

I ask you again what type of woman are you looking for?

Lady Luck, girl you'r killing me, i'm looking at tha mental love more than anything right now. Tha physical love is way-way to easy fo any man.That's really tha main thang i need in my life. Believe me i'm not despret, i'm just chilaxing if you know what i mean.

Wolf your Christmas wish should be to wake up and be as sexy as Greg, and have eyes as pretty as his.

See Wolf, when you are to sexy for your shirt that is what happens. You might have a target on your body, and not what you really wants. So put it straight to the ladys of softball that Wolf is looking for a woman that is in good mental stage, and he wants his love of his life to be in love with his mentality rather than just his body. Holla back. Lady Luck wish you luck.

Wolf somebody is hating, let them stand alone and do not waste words. you hear me!!!!!!!!! Negativity is nothing.

Mr. Man we really don't know who's hating now. Your the one putting that Man's business out on this board, obviously your either JEALOUS or HATING yourself. Now THATS REAL TALK.

Nkozone.....Okay! I'll keep you in mind when I get them G's......

This is UGLY...What is it now....I don't see hating....I see a person trying 2 get some personal question's off they're chest and lady luck what makes your question so different....role reverse....and watch your tone....this is not a diss..... , it's not like this is the first time this happen....just watch the board.....everybody ......

It look's as though we all need a hug
Is it too late to seep it under a rug
Man yawll on here really trippen
I hope it aint because you been sippen
I thought this was suppose to be about fun
Look at what these rumors have done
Too all my brothers lets increase the peace
ALl these rumors need to cease
I said...she said will we ever know
Lets all take a break here lets blow
This is how they keep us apart
This is the way they wanted it from the start.
Increase the peace my brothers and my sisters. (end)What happend to We all We Got or is that just a saying "CHURCH" This is my X-mas wish

Santa can you please lose the contract with HATORADE and Get us some .....Homecoming it's ALWAYS, WE ALL WE GOT....it's just some at the wrong COOLER.....if you feel me.....but I change for no one,I'm blessed and HAPPY....so here hit this and give a up lifting poem.....The board needs it....DERRTY#2

I see that there is a lot of grouphugs being sent.. This is a good thing.. Continue to spread happiness and joy.. This is the holiday season remember... . All I want for Christmas is for all 7 of my neices and 1 nephew to get everything that they want and a from everyone!

Mr. man ms.wolf & i are still friends, so if you want her than let her know, but tha important thang to know now is i know who you are so we will have a nice personal talk soon. I love this message board because people like yoself have to hide behind things. lol so treat her right, & tha rewards will follow!!!!!

Hotgirl, greg is crazy!!!LOL

I hope you tha best home boy, & good luck!! after you kiss her than tell me,na that's o.k.lolololol

Derrty, get a clue!! Please get a clue. Tha powers that be gave me tha info i needed, so we will talk soon, & like i said before all you had to do is just ask her for a date. Now using women & etc if that's what you wish to believe than say what you wish.

I feel you Ms. Nashville we all need a big . Can we all just get along.

I'm glad that you feel me..

Well I need a Hug too....I'm hating...."AAAYYYY"...come on Ladies let's "YEAAAAAAA"...."CHURCH"

I'll give you one

You know what, i hope you & her tha best & that's on tha real. She's cool, so do yo thang!!! LOL

Man Church save room for ya boy Ex.

I can get about 8, so if anyone else wants to make it a party, let me know.

Powers that be I'll call you tomorrow.

The powerball winning numbers

Make it woosy in your HEAD ..."YEAAAAA"

ALL I WANT IS MY BLACK 2006 MAXIMA AND SOME $$$$$$$

I would love some Dallas Cowboys and Atlanta Braves tickets! Hooah! 2006 Yellow 6spd Corvette won't hurt my feelings, either! Hook a Sista Up!