BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
All nighter indoor softball tournament

To all men & women on tha circuit, next month we all know it's going to get real cold in certain area's. I work fo tha indoor softball complex in N. county Mo. & we are throwing a indoor tournament fo men & women fo a straight weekend from friday at 6 until sunday night. If you are interested please leave yo info on tha message board & i'll answer more of yo Q's on everything else. Thank you!

Re: All nighter indoor softball tournament

That would be very interesting MR.WOLF. I think the HOTGIRLS would love to come participate in that. Give us more info please.

You know we will be there, looking forward to seeing wade and smallz

Mayor Ghost we need plenty of full Koolers for the tourny so we'll let 1843 handle it.

If you not on the team, don't walk up and try to go in the cooler. But mike you can have 1 or 2.

Wolf whats up and what is the date of this event? If you need some umpires then holla at your boy. I just finish during some games last week and would love to umpire. I leave about 7 minutes away(367th & Redmond) Holla back Wolf.

It's going to be next month maybe tha 3rd weekend & i'll let you know more tomorrow, but at tha same time i have to ump tonight @ 8 so come holla @ me & i'll give you some more info!

Wolf okay if I get out of my grievance meeting by then. You umpiring and not playing, whats up with that.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

#14 I'm sure I can drink with you especially since we're drinking Gin& Juice or Green Dragon.

You know it

you know my motto the cooler is never empty, we hit every where and dring everything

Let me get a little more info about that tournament..For sure I know I couldn't be there Friday because of work..I heard it was extremly @another level..Derrty Redd has been giving me some pointers..Post more info about when,and where exactly...

Smallz#9