BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
?

Player?

Re: ?

Stacie, did you respond to the last message. It was deleted, I hope BASA didn't delete it for me calling you a fine @ss white girl, but I guess we will see shortly.

But anyway are you the girl with the long blonde hair in the picture?

That's not why it was deleted. However, that is me.

Player we did not delete the post for your comment. She asked if she could delete her post so she could actually post under the interview topic.Once you delete the original post, all follow up posts are deleted as well.

Cool. Do you have a significant other?

Absolutely NOT?

When will you be in the ATL again playing?

I'll be in the ATL in march for the Super Draft.

Hello Stacie,
Girl, I don't know why I thought you was married? I guess not.. Anyway good luck next year.. We really don't need to wish ya'll good luck, ya'll win everything anyway, .. Don't know if you remember me , but I play 1st base for the Lady Cobra's.. Peace

Hey! It's always nice to here from players from ohter teams. Thanks for the "Hey". I wish your team luck as well. See ya in the 06' season.

Hello Staci, this is Gina from Fla. I need for you to e-mail,I need to ask you a question. Hit my little mailbox when you get a chance, and Ms. Nashville, I didn't know you by Nashville, but now I know you when you say you play 1st base for Lady Cobra. I use to play with Headhunter in the outfield. If you hear from the Twins, tell them that Gina say wasup.

ok Gina....

Stacie, I see you getting much love here.

Much Love for the well deserved!

Where's Stacie?

I haven't gone anywhere?

Cool, I see you been chillin in the back ground. Whats going on?

How do you figure I've been in the back ground, maybe lock down but definitely not the back ground.

talking about on the board today. I havent seen anything from you. hows the weather your way?

The weather is great here in tallahassee.

By the way, nice picture.

Appreciate the compliment.

Hit me up...email

stacie get to work, I'm gonna tll Ina and see if your feet can move as fast as you type on the site. Can't wait to have the gang back together and GET IT STARTED. have a good day ,DEE

Hey Dee! I can't wait to have the gang back together either. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. Love ya!

GIIIIIIRL I HEARD WE ARE GONNA HAVE A GOOD TIME DOING OUR THIZZEL . MISS THE GOOD TIMES ANT THE BADS ONE TOO. LOVE YA BACK

This is a new year. It's time to forget about the bad times. You and I are like the Jeffersons "Movin' on up".