BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Player Profile................., Enough Said!

Lynnie France, a 3 Time BASA World Champion, opens up in her first online interview. Exclusively here at BASA.

Re: New Player Profile................., Enough Said!

Dang, she crushed that ball. Great interview.

I couldn't see the ball, but I didn't have to, to see that she crushed it!

That was sweet.Keep doing it big.
That's what's up!!!!!!!

Greene#44..Signing..OFF

proud of you and take care of the coach mr.Bruno.Stay at the ball and sweet to whatever bat you use.

Lynnie,

Your interview was great! It's wonderful having you on my team and I can't wait to do things bigger and better next year...the Enough Said way! Thanks for sharing apart of who you are with the softball community.

Great interview Lynnie. See ya next year.

Lynnie,

I must say that you were an awesome candidate for player profile!! Never saw it coming!! I must say that I am a true fan! I love the manner in which you approach the games of life and softball. Stay strong and healthy! Good luck in '06.

WB #24

Great interveiw Lynnie.

Good lawd that woman can hit!

Lynnie, you are awesome! It's great to be a part of such a wonderful group of ladies. Thanks for standing in my corner. Can't wait to see you and have many more laughs.

GLAD TO SEE THAT BASA IS APPRECIATIVE OF YOUR TALENT ,AS WE ARE . THANKS FOR BEING THE BALANCE , THE INCOURAGING WORD, AND AT MOST THE MOTIVATER. WE ARE PROUD OF YOU, AND FOR ME THANKS FOR BEING PART OF THE FAMILY. AS FOR ENOUGH SAID CREW, MISS YOU GUY..SEE YOU SOON

I would like to say first is that I commend you on taking in your sister kids because there are so many that would not. I've seen you around the circuit but always though you was mad about something. I guess that's the look of a true champion. Congrats on your wins and good luck next year.

GREAT INTERVIEW LYNNIE GOOD LUCK TO YOU GUYS NEXT YEAR

Great interview Lynnie!! I have always enjoyed watching you play. Keep striving to be the best and great things will follow. It takes a special person to raise 4 children and God has appointed you to do just that. Stay positive.

GREAT HIT and Interview.... ...cough...that's rippin the ball apart...GEEZ..."CHURCH" and how much is the HR Ball going for on E-Bay....

WOW! It is so humbling and I'm grateful to know I have so many people interested and supportive of me. The "Player Profile" is not something I would have considered. Nevertheless, our team goal for '06 is to allow people an opportunity to get to know us and it's also an opportunity for us to get to know people on a more personal level within the softball community. We lost some very special people this year and I would encourage all of us to stop and get to know someone new every tournament. To everyone that's taken the time to respond, please know...kind deeds change lives and your kindness has touched me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Great Interview!!! Wish you luck next year, hope you have a fun and healthy year... That interview showed a soft side of you... Everyone lets

MS. Lynnie, that was a wonderful interview. I don't get to see tha women play that much, so i guess i've reasons to see alot of wonderful talent as well as wonderful people in tha ladies circuit. Good luck to you and yo team in 06 Class-Act will be watching you guyz.

Great interview Lynnie. You represent our family well. The Lord will continue to know our hearts, get well and get ready I have all new and improved jokes for you next year. Tell Bo I said hello and for her to remember she is in charge. As always shout out to all the Enough Said Family.

P.S. Coach said if you need another copy of the workout plan let him know and he will send one to you ASAP. LOL

Can we get the workout plan too? Hit the mail box for my e-mail address

Great interview. One person said they thought you were usually mad and I guess at first I did too but after seeing you around and watching you play, there is a lot to be said for walking softly, carrrying a big stick, but knowing how to use it. I have faced you a few times and people always asked if I was scared of getting hit by you are one of your ES teammates to which I had to respond, NO, these ladies aint looking to hit the middle or the infield - they are looking to send it somewhere and most of the times it was sent outta the park. Much respect, many prayers for your labor of love in keeping a family together and much success to you in the '06'

I'm starting to feel like a celebrity! I said I wanted to get to know more people, but I've got my work cut out for me...I only know a few of you. Willie, I enjoyed playing coed with you and look forward to playing with you again. Hotgirl, Davida and Ms. Nashville, after asking a few questions, I remember some of the softball moments and will formally introduce myself on the circuit. #2Church and Wolf #24, I have not had the pleasure of seeing you'll play or meeting you, but hopefully you will attend the Super Draft in March and I'll see both of you there. #2Church, as for E-Bay, they claim they haven't had any sales. #15 and Pamela T, it has truly been an experience having my sister's kids, but like all parents/guardians, I can't wait for the next softball tournament. Exodus, I can't tell you our secret workouts, only what you see us doing in that 100 degree weather can be shared. TN Player, thank you for your comments, compliments and prayers. To all of you I don't know, please introduce yourselves to me even if I've got that mad look on my face. Sirene, you're the best, Stacie, I'm always in your corner, Dee, we're in this together and Flo, I gave my workout plan to Meagan, the rookie, she said it took about 2 1/2 hours to complete. I'm looking forward to the jokes. Being on the team is certainly not all glitz and glamour, but a lot of hard work and hanging in there for the long haul. I love it... Enough Said!

I'll meet you at the DRAFT....I'll be the one standing behind those BIG guys.... of course ,....."CHURCH"

Yeah Lynnie! Great interview. It’s classic Lynnie; honestly humble and to the point. I am so excited that others get a peak into what a great person you are. I am so blessed to have you and all the other Enough Said players on my team both on and off the field. Can’t wait to see you back in the grass with me in ’06!

Lynnie~

As I said in my email to you earlier, I'm so glad you actually did this interview. Your heart and your talent are HUGE, but I've never met someone so humble in my life!! That's why I think it's great that others get the chance to understand what you're all about! I love these player profiles as they do shed light on what people are like off the field. Lynnie, you're a true competitor and I'm SO glad to have you on my side!! Though I'm in Iowa, I WILL ALWAYS have your back and the rest of my girls on Enough Said! I miss you all and thanks for all of the fun, winning and memories!! (More to come in '06)

Lynnie,
You bring so much excitement to the game of softball. I enjoyed watching you play this year. You are one piece of an amazing puzzle that has placed women softball on the map. Enough Said is a unique group of women that will continue to win championships. I will continue to be on the field coaching when I'm not playing. I wish you the best in the off season. Take care of your back and drink plenty of Noni juice.

Lynnie, it has been a pleasure to be a part of your life the last 4 years. Since day one you have preached team accomplishments before individual success, which carries over to your sisters. It is very rare to find a "Dream Team" caliber player with the humbleness of an angel. I Love You, and truly appreciate you for all your efforts on and off the field. I can't wait for the team to get together again and share our moments. God has blessed this group we have to be "special", and I feel the best is yet to come. Get well soon, because I have another workout routine for you and your sisters ! ENOUGH SAID!!
Love,
"COACH"

P.S. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

I remember my first time seeing you play in the Orlando area a long time ago. The first woman I had seen hit a HR. So every chance I get I watch you ladies, i'm a big Enough Said fan. To all Enough Said ladies @ coach's have a great off season and see you at the park in the 06. "LO"

BASA all the profiles have been great. "

"CANT HIT CANT WIN AMEN"

Lynnie,

The music for this "Player Profile" is perfect for you because you are definitely a "Bad Mamma Jamma." Keep doing your thang, it's your day in the sun. Good choice BASA!

Buffy, Cara, & Ian
Thank You! It's been great having a moment to represent our Enough Said Family. We are truly a blessed group.
Reggie, Assistant to the Assistant Coach, Thanks for supporting, not only ES, but Women's softball in general. That means alot.
P.S. - I'm drinking my Noni Juice!
LoTay 3, Alot of women are hitting the HR these days, I quess it's about who hits it the farthest, now!
Fan - Thanks! It's nice to be appreciated!

Again, Your awesome!! Love Ya! Tell Bo I haven't forgot about her. She's just as awesome both on and off the field.

Great interview, and thats the way to hit the ball, much respect for you and the rest of the women that play on the circuit!!!!

Lynnie, you're an absolutely AWESOME athlete, but more importantly, you're an AMAZING person! I'm so proud of you!! You have and continue to deliver such powerful performances on the softball field. I really enjoyed your interview. I love that others on the softball circuit can see what a soft, sweet and caring person you are. I've learned so much from YOU and your love, compassion, and dedication to GOD, the sport, the fans, our team, friends and family. I thank BASA for spotlighting you this week; you deserve it. Again, I'm proud of you! You are an incredible competitor and truly a team player. You are an awesome person that would do anything for anyone! These are just a few of the things that I LOVE about you! Don't change a thing. Reach for the stars! You deserve the best! Love always!

Enough Said----I LOVE YOU all, and I'm so proud to be a part of the family!

Great interview Lynnie. Can't wait to play with you again in 06.

HEY I ALWAYS WATCH YOU PLAY I GET GREAT JOY WHEN U HIT OVER THE FENCE DO YOU HAVE ANY ADVICE TO GIVE HELP IMPROVE MY GAME GREAT INTERVIEW

hey lynnie great interview can't wait until '06 got some new homerun moves for you really had a great time playing with you in the past stay healthy tell ms bo i said hello miss you all so get ready and let's bring next year ENOUGH SAID #2

OK - Let me try this again!

Bo... Thanks! You're awesome!
#4... Thank You! I'm looking forward to '06!
You are truly one of the best!
Player... Thanks! I've been told that push-ups and
squats help with the HR.
Ranger #2... Thank You! Can't wait to see the new HR
moves! You and your Lil' Sis bring
a lot of talent and laughter to ES.
Let's do it bigger and better in '06!

Doobie82... Thank You! Coach Ian Houston works us hard!

Congratulation! Nothin'Nice

Congratulation Lynnie!!!
From Ladies of Nothin'Nice Softball

Thanks Ladies!

Hi Lynnie, this is Diane with Take II. We played coed together last year with Randy in Florida. I didn't see yourinterview but I'm sure you were on key. That's the way to hit the ball big girl. May god keep blessing all of us to do the things that we love doing. I will see You Guys in 06 somewhere. Peace

Hey Diane, Thanks! You are certainly right,,, All of us are truly blessed to be able to play this great sport of softball! See you in '06.