BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ALL BASA TEAMS AND COACHES...

I HAVE HAD SO MUCH FUN PAYING AGAINST YOU GUYS AND COACHES..ASKING AS A FAVOR I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A JERSEY FROM EACH AND EVERY TEAM WE (ATLANTA STORM )PLAY AGAINST NEXT YEAR..EVEN IF WE DON'T PLAY A TEAM..I WOULD LIKE A JERSEY FROM ALL BASA TEAMS IT DON'T HAVE TO HAVE A NUMBER..BUT IF YOU WANT TO BE NICE ABOUT IT MY NUMBER IS #9..I WOULD LIKE TO PUT ALL JERSEY'S IN MY IN A FRAME...

THANKS...
SMALLZ#9
ATLANTA STORM

Re: ALL BASA TEAMS AND COACHES...

A favor returns a favor!!

Wolf it's all good playboy i got you..When we order new one's I'll make sure I get you one. What size?
P.S. We are for sure taking care of Lil'Red..He is for sure doing his thang down here in the Dirrty...
Good Ball Player...Goood Ball Player..

The Guys call him Andrew Jones...

are you only asking from the men teams?

Smallz what's happen man,I'm not the coach but I can make things happen,you know your boy got you,when you need the shirt. Hit your boy back and I'll get that for you. L.M.S. Birmingham, AL

P.S. Call me or I'll hit you,Peace Up, A-Town Down

SMALLZ LI'L RED GOOD PICK UP DOWN HERE HAD THE CHANCE TO PLAY AGAINST HIM SUNDAY.

Yeah, I would like to give some props to Lil Redd as well. Boy you hold your own. Andruw Jones lil brother Redd. Holla!!!!!1
Smallz I don't know if you want a Rec. Ball Club shirt but If you do I'll have you one. Preciate the opportunity to play this weekend. Thanks Zone. holla Caka!!!!!!1

You ain't seen the funk until I give you a property of 1843, See you in the ATL in March I got #9 for you cause that's my number

What'd up Smallz #9. Thanks for taking care of one of my "Softball Sons" Lil' Redde will tell you that Coach D helped raise him in this game and believe me when I tell you that he hasn't even scratched the surface yet. Keep him under your wing and tell him Coach D said stay focused and I'm most proud of him for working on his temper.

On the jersey swap I think that's a great idea I have a less expensive one that all teams that would like to can take part in. Swapping "Team Pins" when I was umpiring girls fastpitch I was impressed with how they swapped pins as a ritual. The pins are very inexpensive and you get to design your own. If you want to discuss further hit me up at, 314-494-6838. COACH D OUT!

#15 Of course..I would love to have one from you guys..I don't consider you guys a Rec team...You guys play real good ball..And #15 you for sure got my vote for outstanding infielder..Nice playing with you this past weekend..

Prciate cuz but you know what we need to work on. I still don't have that whole turn you wrist thing. you know in baseball comes so fast that you have to quik hands and wrist but in softball it seems different. I guess because I never got out there and pratice hitting softballs. Hey one day hit me so we can go hit a few but I would like to get tips too!

Anytime #15..I tell you what we will for sure work that back door hitting..Flipping those wrist..Beleive me you have strategy and technique..Just have to put it together..One day we will for sure do that..I guarantee you will be a 700 or 800 hitter before the draft...
P.S. Why don't Me, you and Derrty Redd catch one of them clubs if you know what I mean..If not that we will hit VISIONS and get our party on...

Smallz#9

IM GAME POTNA, YOU IN #15 HOLLA BACK FOLK!

I'll take you guys up on that! We will definitely go hit,and then club. Holla atcha boy!!!!!!1