BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BASA STAFF...

YOU GUYS ARE REALLY DOING WHAT YOU SUPPOSE TO DO ON A WEB-SITE..ALWAYS COMING UP WITH NEW IDEAS..I THINK THAT DRAFT WOULD BE A REAL

Re: BASA STAFF...

Thanks Smallz,

We're trying. We don't have the resources that we wish we could have, but we're making the most of what we do have.

ERASE THE LAST POST...STAFF..
LIKE I WAS SAYING I THINK THAT WILL BE A REAL INTERESTING TOURNAMENT..ONE QUESTION ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO DRAFT PLAYERS BY THEY POSITIONS OR JUST DRAFT...BECAUSE I KNOW ALOT OF TEAMS ARE GOING TO HAVE ALOT OF OUTFIELDERS IN THE INFIELD..AND THAT WANT BE GOOD..

Each coach will have a players list with the players position, team and level of play. It will be up to the coach to determine his roster. The winning coach will take home a really nice prize, so he/she may want to do their homework.

Basa Staff,

I have a private question for one of you guys so can you please e-mail me at greenelizard_95@yahoo.com

I tried to e-mail you but for some reason it's not working for me, so can you please e-mail me and I will reply back with the question..

Thanks

Greene#44..Signing..Off