BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAYYYYYY"....Enjoy your WEEKEND.....

Everyone have a safe and enjoyable weekend..until next time...quote: If you drink...drink and if you .....then ...JUST DO WHAT YOU DO.....and put "CHURCH" on it.....DERRTY

Re: "AAYYYYYY"....Enjoy your WEEKEND.....

Take care CHURCH and let me hit that one more time ....peace out...cough..dang....KING OUT!!

Peace out, Church, Don King, Class Act, Mr. Always Loaded, Jo Jo and the whole BASA Family. Have a safe weekend and I pass it back my way on Monday.

Let' go get stoned

To all my family have a great weekend. Church stay stong since you quit and has anyone seen NKO! Where you at bro

C-YA LATER GHOST,DON KING,EXODUS,JO JO,BALL OR FALL HOME COMING AND THE BASA FAMILY BE SAFE AND GET YO SWIRVVVVVE ON. CHECK IN MONDAY

Ex, I was busy most of the day yesterday trying to get people jobs back.(fighting the big Corporations high up executives on contract abuses) but I'm back and I see you guys been busy with all type of topics and I don't know where to start but I was gone but I'm back to drop some lines on somebody. Ghost stay of your son's head(Class Act#3). Changa get at Joe-Lee and Ghost chill out man. Did you find fat boy them last night? I'm in Nashville and trying to see Ms. Nashville, where is Church, he told me he was coming down Saturday morning. Church is getting frequent driver mileage. See ya later and Ms Nashville holla at me at (314) 348-2504. out1. Now get the funk out of my zone.