BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Don King

Thanks DON KING. I guess they're trying to break a record of how many different subjects they can start or touch on. You know what they say, "Lay down a trail of something and the weak shall follow".

Re: Don King

BALL OR FALL NO DISRESPECT BUT I RECALL FOOTS AS THE QOUTE OF THE DAY MAN AND FAR AS BEING WEAK AND A FOLLOWER NEVER THAT.

Ball or just Fall why are you on Don King's like that. that's what the board is for, post and respond. I don't think BASA has a problem with how many topics are posted a day. That's exactly why BASA board is the #1 viewed board around.
DO THE MATH.
NOW THATS REAL TALK, and by the way,GET OUT OF MY ZONE.

No disrespect taken, I'm just finding it odd that everytime I post something you are following behind and posting something as well. And if you look over the subject heading you will see that their hasnt been anyone posting qoutes here recently but me and if their were then I wouldnt had tried to top them. Do your thang though. I love being a trend setter.

Im not on anyones butt. I was just making an observation.

I'M NOT FOLLOWING YOU BUT, I ASSUMED THE BOARD WAS THE FAMILY TO EXPRESS THEMSELVES AT ANYTIME. NOT TRYING TO STEP ON YOUR TOES GO HEAD DO YO THANG.

LETS HEAR IT FOR CAN'T BALL JUST FALL EVERYONE THE TREND SETTER OF THE BASA BOARD. NOT. FIRST THERE WAS CHURCH , THEN CAME DON KING ,AND SO ON AND SO ON, AND WAAAAAAAY DOWN THE LIST IS YOU, CAN'T BALL JUST FALL THIS IS A BOARD FOR EVERYONE, SO I DON'T THINK ANYONE IS WEAK PARTNER.
NOW THATS BALL OR FALL ON TODAY!!!!

I got this Don King....First off...#3 you are right for once...but, YOU are doing excessive post on similar POST...and the poems are nice, and Ball or Fall it's not about who started it...how about you two WORK 2gether...... ...see homecoming, is running away with originality, and also being creative,...so can we all just work 2gether....I don't want 2 see 2 POETS arguing over something that's free..... and NO i'm not sharing this time....you didn't put in on this MAN....... "CHURCH"

Just to put it out there. The qoute wasnt a shot at Class Act in means. I respect his talents. Much love on the BASA site baby. I'm feeling you Mr. Always Loaded.

Church thanks for the room control. Class Act, holla at your boy. Mr. Always Loaded good looking out for the board.

I AGREE CHURCH. HERE IS ON THAT NOW AND PASS SO I CAN KEEP ON AND KEEP ON . GET WITA US BALL OR FALL

Im with you Class Act, but skip me I have to take a drug screen.

I believe this is MINE...get your own and RIDE OUT PLAYER and the WORDS of NKO....GET THE FUNK OUT OF MY ZONE..... "CHURCH"

Church I heard you got the gooooooooood stuff...

"AAAYYYYY".....Let's get it