BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
When is enough enough?

Tell me fellows when will these leeching brothers finally realize that other brothers are tired of supplying the and . When is enough enough. Now get out of my zone, and that REAL TALK.

Re: When is enough enough?

Exactly....See they don't post on REAL LIFE Issues, such as this....GOOD TOPIC though...KING OUT!! .....

I will say Amen to that

Enough is enough...when there's nothing you can contribute....such as BE UP FRONT...if you know you don't have it....just say it...it doesn't mean YOU're a BAD person....No one will judge you differently...but if you lie....well.....If a six-pack is all it took to lose your ass...then it's PRICELESS......."CHURCH"

Like Church said if you dont have it that's one thing but if you never have it then you need to stop leaching. To the brotha that's alway's supplying I hate to say it but keep you a lil stash and some yak on the side at least you will still be able to enjoy yourself and still be you without feeling like you always the one giving. Just my thoughts. If they are really your friends then it will come back to you.

Well said.....