BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thanks !!!!

I would like to thank all of my friends for calling and checking up and praying for me and my family during the storm. I know that the phones where not working well at the time and to some you may of forgot you all had BASA family members in South Fla.

Special thanks to Tonya Barrett,Fanitta Dixie, and STL (Fanitta's Job) for sending supplies to me after Wilma passed through here. They sent can goods,batteries,snacks etc. by FED/EX. It really came in handy due to the fact that there was no electricty, no gas, no hot water.

A few of my softball brothers offered there homes (ELI and Austin) for me and my family to stay. Some where trying to get a generator down here due to the stores being out of them and the price gauging.

The update is. I still do not have electricity at my house are hot water. My roof is damaged. The huge Mango tree in the back yard covers my entire back yard. I was blessed that it did not hit my house are it will have probably hurt or killed one of us due to the fact we where all in the back of the house during the storm. They say we may not have electricty until Nov 22 or sometime in DEC. I have one of my close friends generator, he has lights now.

Tonya sent me Wolf's interview. Brother that was tight.

People lets stop taking all things for granted and thank the man above daily. Hot water and electricty is truly a blessing. LOL !!!!!

Shouts out to:
Fanitta Dixie
Tonya Barrett
Eli Rozier
Austin Brian
My little sister Christy from the Lou for callin everyday until she got me.
Warren @ Ant my brothers in ESTL for calling everyday until they got me.
Blackhawks @ New Image Softball Teams for there support.

"CANT HIT CANT WIN AMEN"

Re: Thanks !!!!

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR PREVIOUS SITUATION. THE CLASS ACT FAMILY WILL MAKE SURE WE KEEP YOU IN OUR PRAYERS. AND REMEMBER ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WHEN THEY ARE LEFT UP TO GOD SO HOLD HE IS COMING TO SAVE THE DAY. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

Hey Lo

Glad to hear that you and family are alright. You guys in south Florida have had it rough the last 18 months. **** man wasn't thinking. If you guys need more help just let us know .

Don

This goes out to all the families that were affected by the storm. Even though I dont know some of you we are all fam. WE ALL WE GOT!

It was GOD’s love that kept you warm
As you passed through a really tough storm
When it’s all over, there will be joy and jubilation
Why must we go through theses, test and tribulations?
Trials come just to make us strong
Doesn’t mean you did anything wrong
Sometimes his plan is not for us to see
His love is unconditional for you and me
In good times and bad times he is always there
Our burdens he will bare
Always remember that joy comes in the morning light
Turn you battles over to him, there his to fight.

lo big vernon club 51 u and your family have my prayers. Keep your head up stay strong. It could have been worse. from all your friends and family from e.st & western l. univ.

Hey Lo what up??

If you need anything let me know, send me a list,
i will see what i can do.

Reggie East Boogie

Hey Lo, as 19 used to tell me, you don't have to say thank you for something you deserve. You were there for me when I needed you the most along with all the other New Image Soldiers. Therefore, I was there for you when you needed us. Anyways you know you are like a brother to me. I Love Ya.

Tonya