BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AAAYYYYY it's Free your mind Friday

AAAAYYYYYY it's that time again to Free your mind! This one goes out to all the ladies. To all the single sista's out there what kind of man are you looking for? For all of those sista's that are married what are the qualifications of a good man? For my single brotha's out there what yall looking for? Married men do your women trip about you being gone playing ball? Remember this is free your mind so let it rip and keep it real! NKO, Church holla at your boy

Re: AAAYYYYY it's Free your mind Friday

Hmmm, being married what made me fall head over heels for the man was his spirituality (God-fearing fella), keeping his word at all cost, old soul type brother, attentiveness, thoughtfulness, intelligence, modesty, honesty, chivalry, charisma, love of sports, and sex appeal. He was making 75 dollars a month and finishing his masters when we got married so money was no issue, with all of those qualities who wouldn't love him! Now he is the priest of the household...Go figure

"AAAYYYYY"..... ...what'd up? Exodus #4...and BOARD....I'm simple...I look for nothing....JUST BE REAL and Up FRONT...I'm a 70's kind of guy....now you go FIGURE...."CHURCH"

Do not look in my face and see the color of my skin and fail to see the contents of my character.
Do not look into my background and see the darkness of my past and fail to see the bright opportunities that could be my future.
Do not look at the losses caused by my mistakes and fail to see the profits of my goals, aspirations and achievements.
Do not look at the distance I have yet to travel and fail to see the origin from which I've come.
Do not look at the foolishness of my youth anf fail to see the riches of our unity and love.
AND do not look at the little child I once was and fail to see the AFRICAN KING I have become.

"CHURCH"