BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAAYYYYY" REAL TALK and Smoke Session Confessions.....

..cough...What's up? Board.....it's been some real talking gone on HERRE...."HEYYYY"...and player: you mention something about, What's the worst that can happen.. ,Do you watch Life Time,!?..CSI..THE NEWS...Just be careful on your search and This is not BLACK PLANET.... ,and I myself believe a pitcher that gets hit,is a pitcher who WATCH hisher WORK...(trying 2 see where it's going 2 land behind the plate...then smack....I've learned not 2 watch....I feel once it comes 2 that,slow reaction, I must retire from the mound,... ...here hit this..."CHURCH"

Re: "AAAYYYYY" REAL TALK and Smoke Session Confessions.....

...CCD Inc....watch out for 'em...or you'll miss 'em... ..."CHURCH"

Church.... Man I really am impressed with your loyalty to your team and the message board. One I'm looking forward to meeting you. I probably already have but man keep up the good work and blow some smoke my way. Will you be coming to the ATL for the super draft?

AAAYYYY let me get that . awww now thats what i'm talking about. Now for some real talk on this Thursday morning. On my way to work this morning a question came up on the radio and it tripped me out because I think that many of us did that. The question for today was "Is swinging a lifestyle and do you agree with it? Again this is Real Talk Thursday!!!! Speak your mind it out, but most importantly keep it real. Holla back

Thanks...and Yep!! I'll be in the ATL for the DRAFT.... ..."CHURCH" DERRTY..."HEYYYY"

It's not a life style....it's more like Don't lose your pimpin skills..."AAAAYYYYY"

Really I think for every realtionship they have to do what is comfortable for them. Swinging can be a good tool for let's say........ someone who is bored with there sex life....married or not....because after a period of time......admitting or not sex gets boring and they same sex sometimes gets boring so if you and your partna can agree on terms and conditions and stick by them it can be a great tool to rekindle a deminishing sex life in a relationship. I think I prefer if someone watch. L:ove to put on a show.

15 you better quit playing

You NASTY #15... ....cough...

I though this was real talk Thursday. You posed an idea and I spoke on it. You said be truthful. I bet no women will speak on this subject and I know a few that are freaks like that! But I want tell if you want!

I fel you 15 we cant get anybody to talk about it. Maybe this subject is a little touchy for some. HMMMMM What you think Church?

Ya'll NASTY ,But,safe 2 say....it's some freaks out there....WHO? MAYBE YOU...I might have 2 charge and have a special price for VIP...and should I have refreshments....I..... ...I....never mind...

Swinging can be trouble because someone could loose out. For say, if another girl starts to eating better than you or male stroking then your significant other may leave you or get turn-out. That is real talk on a Thursday. What up with that Church and Exodus? Holla at cha boy.

NKO, you got a good point. It can be dangerous to a relationship. In a way I guess you really have to be a real tight couple that is very secure in yourself and your relationship. I couldn't do it myslef. To mayy questions and thats real talk!

Put 2 freaks together and the possibilities are endless. Still have to be careful though. You guys are right. You risk the possibility of your mate wanting to "swing" with a certain individual more often....Oh, I forgot.....cough, cough, here...I held it a little too long before I passed......

And the Yellow flag comes out...PENALTY...HOLDING on Player....miss one turn....I'll take it.. ..Just keep YOUR stroke up and Try NEW Things...keep it interesting, Be creative....put "CHURCH" in it... ,and FOREPLAY is always good.....hmmmmm...pre-SHOW before you GO...."CHURCH"

This a wild session HERRE... ...I just wanted to hit it once...ok twice ...KING OUT!!

Don King, what's your thought on the subject? cough cough....whew done got blew back

Real Talk ....DO YOU and don't worry about it...be mysterious and try different places...boat,porch,bike...you get the picture...KING OUT!! and let me hit that one more time....what'd up? "CHURCH".... ....I'm out....

"AAYYYY"...King You...NASTY 2...but this is REAL TALK and smoke confession...I know ya'll like....they crazy...guess what, WE're GROWN...and I'm the "CHURCH" and enjoy yourself and be safe.... ....DERRTY..."CHURCH"

OK...OK you done got me all chocked up Don King and I let hit it

I can't find the puff symbol....... I don't want to post no more!!!!!!1 I'm taking my smoke and going home!!!!!!1

and #15 click on expression or just type in relieved,and put brackets on both sides....and That's "CHURCH"

, , , ha hahahahahahahaha! found preciate ......Church....!!!!!!1