BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hump Day Shoutouts......

Well BASA Nation it's "Hump Day" so let's do shoutouts:

My shoutout is to all the educators out there, keep doing what you do because our children are in your hands. COACH D OUT!

Re: Hump Day Shoutouts......

2 you and Family and ALL board members and visitors..."Let's Get It"...."AAYYYYYYY""CHURCH"

My shoutouts go to my new fam NKO,Church,Wade,WB,all my brotha's and sista's in the frat. Last but certainly not lease my fam Softball Inc! EEEEWWWWEEE IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY FOR SOFTBALL!

man....send a shout out to Ms. Nashville and that jumpsuit...I still miss seeing that ....and then to all of softball nation...

i have got to send out shout out to my baby Ms Nashville.

I would like to send a shout-out to Couch D,good looking out from myself and all the other educaters that work with children,men,and women it's a challenge but someone has to do it.Church, you know I couldn't get on the board and not holla at my big homey,and Ms.Nashville,keep doing your thang,looking good and Dinsum.God Bless,

what'd Up? DINSUM #10....I just finished posting 2 Amy & Mark .....Tell me what you think...I put Real Talk and "CHURCH" on it...and I got me a GRILL coming...."AAAYYYYY"....rose gold

I'm with you when you're right,here today,gone tomorrow.Let it do what it do. Look at that grille.

Shouts out to all my frat/sorority family and to my new buddy Exodus, well everybody do what you do today and be careful so we can here from you tomorrow. peace out and whats up to the board people. Coach D whats up and how is my little buddy(your son) during in school?

SHOUTS OUT TO THE SOFTBALL FAM/FRAT NKO,WOLF,BAMBINO,AND ALL BOARD REGULARS AND NEW JACKS.

MY HUMP DAY SHOUTOUTS GO OUT TO MY PEEPS: MY TEAMMATES GA MIXX WHAT UP WHAT UP MIXX, NASHVILLE'S FINEST, MS NASHVILLE, DIRTY 30 (JEMEIKA) CHURCH #2, GREENE 44, MS SHNEKA, MOOSE, YA YA ETC...

I'M OUT
Davida #7 (GA MIXX)/#4 (WWB)

Dobbie82,what's happening man.L.M.S.Birmingham,AL