BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WHAT CITY GOT THE BEST SOFTBALL TALENT?AND WHY?

WHAT CITY GOT THE BEST TEAMS,TALENTS,FIELDS...JUST FOR FUN!WHICH ONE IS THE BEST PARTY CITY FOR TOURNAMENTS ALSO......

Re: WHAT CITY GOT THE BEST SOFTBALL TALENT?AND WHY?

of course it is cincinati teams, home of the usssa black world champs Graystone, and as far as the night life it has to be atl.

Has to be STL.6 previous BASA world champs, Nelly,doing his thang on & off the feild, home of the BASA,also home of CHURCH board Pres. NATI fan we're not worrying about U-trip champs BASA board, but congrats anyway GrayStone

Don't sleep on Tallahassee and the Big Bend area!!! Enough Said, New Image, Lady Bawlas, The Blazers, Lady Blazers, So Ga Magic, etc.... Several of us also compete on the competetive level as well. Reggie Brown, Willie Brown, Duke & Rhodney Donaldson, J. G., Ela Rozier, Ian Houston, Joe Cash, etc....

We have more than our share of world titles and tournament wins. If we could find it in us to combine, we'd be hard to beat!!!!

and that's CHURCH WB#24

i hear you # 9 but we all know that graystone should have won the basa world. team bbq should have been dd just like they was in florida. graystone will win the super rec world next year and if the other nati teams find i way to come together they would lock up the rec making a sweep but only time will tell.

NATI FAN YOU NEED TO QUIT CRYING TEAM BBQ WAS THE BEST TEAM IN THE ATL. AT THE BASA WORLD JUST LIKE GREYSTONE WAS THE BEST IN FLORDIA.YOU NEED TO KNOW THAT THE TEAM THAT PLAYS WELL THIS WEEK MIGHT NOT SHOWUP NEXT WEEK.

Nati fan quit smoking. There is no real way of knowing because a lot of different ball players
don't play on teams from there state. Anyway I would say Detroit because they had the most teams in the top ten in super rec. Not to mention at least 2 players on the second place BASA team.

FROM WHAT I SEEN THIS YEAR,YOU CAN PUT THE BEST PLAYERS TOGETHER IN ANY CITY,POUND FOR POUND,POSITION FOR POSITION AND HIT FOR HIT GRAYSTONE IS STILL THE BEST SUPER REC TEAM.I KNOW FOR A FACT GRAYSTONE IS STILL TOGETHER W/ SOME STRONGER PICK UPS.SO THE REST OF YA'LL HAVE 4MOS TO PUT IT TOGETHER,NOT TALK ABOUT,JUST DO IT!!.BELEIVE ME THEY WILL BE STRONGER THAN LAST YEAR AND I KNOW THE SUPER REC DOESN'T WANT TOO SEE THAT!!

PS:PLEASE,DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME RESPONING IF YOUR NOT PUTTING TOGETHER SUCH A TEAM!!

1.Detroit@Cinn
3.ATL
4.TLH
5.STL

ATL for night life.
Nelly's tournament was the best tournament.