BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAAYYYYY"....Smoke Session Confessions.....

"AAAYYY"...what's crackin? BOARD....how's everybody doing....I see it is alot of request for on-line dating....and I feel it could be a Good Thing and Bad Thing...it really depends on the parties involved....and some people don't want the PUB..(Tabloids)you feel me...it limits rumors...just my opinion... ..'cough'....so don't clown me...just be open minded 2day...relax...here hit this ...ok...now that you feeling good...here's another clue.....about Tallahasee....There's been rumors that DERRTY and The YOUNG DUDES are planning a trip 2 T-Town DEC.'05..."HHEYYYYYY" I know the slang down there.... ,well It's true...and once again be looking out for us and keep your ears open.... ....NOW..." a Jewelry store and tell 'em 2 make me a ".... ..."CHURCH"

Re: "AAAYYYYY"....Smoke Session Confessions.....

and "LET ME SEE YOUR GRILL" and Keep it .... ...and pass it on...DERRTY..."CHURCH"

That's right! And it's all for a good cause. Stay tuned for details for the games and the off the hook after party!

"HHHHEYYYYYY"....Things are happening...as you can see...."REAL TALK"...don't sleep on US...you might miss it....It's business as ALWAYS...."CLAY...big ups 2 you...and special thanks 2 #2YD...you played a big part in this...."CHURCH" and THINK BIG....this is a GOOD THING.... ...."CHURCH"

CHURCH: yeah it's looking good Young Dudes and Derrty in T-Town....will be off the chain...so keep your fingers ....and put your lighters up...YD#2 out

What's up Church? man you know I cant handle this cough cough.... pass the Hen. YD#2 whats up with the Young Dudes tourny in 06? Let me get that info as soon as you can so I can get my guy's together.

Exodus: what up....I'll let you know soon...we are preparing know so that we can get everybody herre....tito where can I get that smoke from...it smells good! YD#2 out

911 get at me as soon as you can...need to get the info passed along...

Dre'

I am putting the package together now.

I will have it to you in the next couple of hours.

....I have plenty...I can't run out now...and they say I'll have the BIG HEAD...not...CCD INC....has a catch 2 it... ....Just make sure Tallahassee greet "The DERRTY Family" with open arms and come out and show some LOVE,...We'll give you what you came 2 see....."BRING 'EM OUT"...."CHURCH" ...does anyone have a EMPTY...let me get that....