BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAYYYYYY".....Here's the PLEDGE......."CHURCH"

As a member of(name of FRAT)I pledge to uplift my fellow brothers and sisters whenever and whereever the opportuninty is available on and off the diamond. By reaching out, helping out and giving back to my community I will always represent the fraternity in everything I do. As a respected member of __________it is my responsibility to always keep a positive attitude, give thanks and respect to those who came before US and leave a positive message for those who will come after US!.."CHURCH" Why did God make me BLACK? Why did I make you BLACK? I made you in the color of coal,from which beautiful diamonds are formed. I made you in the color of oil, the black gold which keeps people warm. So get off your knees, look in the mirror and tell me what you see? I didn't make you in the image of darkness,But,I made you the image of ME!!!! IF we stand tall it is because,We stand on the backs of those who playedcame before US!!!!!..."CHURCH"

Re: "AAYYYYYY".....Here's the PLEDGE......."CHURCH"

Now for those of you that dont know that is REAL TALK! NKO thanks for coming up with the idea of starting this frat, and thanks to all who helped start it and will be joining. I look forward to meeting all of you one day.

Hats off to you to Ex, and to Kev for the original inspiration

I would like to take this time to thank all of the people who played a part in this event. First of all I will give the thanks to the wonderful ladies that goes by the name of Ms. Dat, Ms. Nashville, Sheneka Don King ,and Stacia(Stacy), because they have been on this board helping us with ideas for the future of this Frat/Sorority. My thanks to the ladies(3XCheers)! Then I would like to thank the brothers who have been helping also; "church", Clay(911), Exodus#4, Wade. Then there is a small thanks that goes out to Ghost and his son Class Act#3.(Just kidding thanks for the input) People this is just the beginning of a good thing. We will come up with ideas to have some fun events at some tournaments. So if you have suggestions please forward to one of the individuals that was named above. We is consolidating the list of names and I will be putting them on here sometime this week so keep checking and As I always end with, You'll know the deal so get the #### out of my zone1. Holla at your boy!!!!!!! Thanks to the BASA for having this message board. Peace out. Clay holla at me, I have something to ask of you.

just wanted to let you know that Ms. Dat is Stacia :)

NKOZONE,

What number should I call.

Lets not forget Ball or Fall (Chris Sarver) out of Nashville too, he was the first to take a crack at creating a logo. If anyone else out there was not mentioned blaim it on the head not the heart. Everyones efforts are greatly appreciated

Ms Dat you are right I left out one of the key players on this issue and that is Mr. Chris Sarver, sorry Chris trying to give credit to all and you most definite are one of the individuals that helped out on the Pledge. My hat is off to you. Thanks1. Ms. Dat thanks for looking out and I no who you are but thought I give you two shouts out.

Kevin,

I left you a message on hyour voice mail. Give me a call 1-888-224-3600.

BASA Fraternity/Sorority wants you if you are a player on a softball team that plays on the BASA circuit. If you fit that description and can hold down the pledge statement to perfection then give us a holla on our board or e-mail us ASAP. Peace and may your game be with you in the "06". Holla at us, soooooooooooooooooon!!!!!!!!

Whats up to the folks that has pledge and Clay and my working class family is constantly working to make this one of the most talk about sites on the softball circuit. So if you fit this description then post your info on the who would like to join the frat/sorority msg. I want the real brothers and sisters to give us that contact info because the time to join without having to be initiated is runing out. Holla at ya boy. Whats up Ex, Wade, Church, Ms Nashville, Stacia(Ms Dat) Greenelizard and all my frat/sorority family. Have a good weekend and arrive back on this site safe on Monday. Now as always, you must get you'll nasty out of my zone!!!! Holla at me.

SOMEONE need to PLEDGE......