BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lets talk about it

Does anyone want to talk about it??? Lets say you have a friend of the opposite sex and yawll real real cool. You have good conversation, fun to be around, their understanding, and there is a little physical attraction. Do you take a chance on trying to be something more or do you leave it alone and always wonder? Lets talk about it!

Re: Lets talk about it

Do what you feel is best!!!

Depends on how much you value the friendship. Once you cross that line, things will never be the same. You have to keep that in mind.

To been there done that...things may not be the same however that doesn't have to be a bad thang...a friend is a friend. it's all about being up front and open...if ya'll communicate then 2 consenting adults should be able to handle it accordingly....if one's feelings are different then don't take it there. Must have the same approach to what is happening....Church!

Didn't Mary J. Blige have a song about this called 7 Days hmmmmmm....?

Yep. And so did Musiq....Half Crazy....YD #2, I agree with you, but things don't turn out as they should more times than not. Trust me. I know. It takes 2 really focussed people to make it work after crossing the line.

yes I agree....which is more so what I was saying....I have crossed the line before and to this day me and her are still best friends...but we knew that this is what it is....so no one took it further and we agreed to just let it be that night...and that really has been that....

You caught you a good one then, playa. I've had it go both ways. Some are cool. Some are not.....

So it sounds like it's a 50/50 thing. So why not just keep nuturing the friendship and like a flower if something is there it will grow into a beautifull thing. If not then you still have your friend and nothing is lost.

Well there is a thin line and the question is are these feelings mutual. If they are then discuss it and follow through. If not no need to even ponder the idea any longer. Communication is the key.

How about you just tell whomever it is.....HOW YOU FEEL....and MOVE ON to the next subject....are you HURT....try another way....you hiding something...TELL IT...who is that hurt you....

yes....we knew that our friendship was important...so we made it more so a playful adventure....like I said before it was the communication from the jump....I can't say that it always will work but....it doesn't always go bad....best of luck to those who cross the line....my advise would be to be sure both individuals are talking about it....