BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
dating

would anybody be interested in dating if BASA set up a dating system since for some people it's hard to find someone that can accept that they ball softball and travel?????????

Re: dating

that sounds like a good idea

That's a wonderful idea!!!!

Sounds good, but you have to watch out for the ones who are in committed relationships messing it up for everyone else. How would you go about screening or would you not worry about how others perceive themselves?

I'm a very firm believer that a man or woman will only allow you to do whatever you allow them to. And if you are tired of being the one that's going it your all, I'm quite sure you will find a man or woman that feels the same way. You could start by emailing and when you feel comfortable, give out your phone number and go from there. I really think that this can work. Now if they stay in different states then that's needs to be "ironed" out. I myself am tired of all of the drama with cheaters and "baby mama's" and I'm looking for a "sweetheart" here in Atlanta.

Go Player!!!! Good luck in your search.... I like what you said....

You all are late...this dating stuff is already in motion....it's just on the LOW KEY.....

well to respond to Don King, we don't want it to have to be on the "down low". The people that are on the "down low" are pretty much creeping, you know (softball buddies). What I'm talking about is a relationship that can be seen in the public without people trying to find out who else they're seeing. I myself would be interested in "testing" this myself. Like I said, I'm tried of the "baby mamas" and the wanna be "playas"

Don't look for it, just pay more ATTENTION....you probaly been around people you want,that don't want you the same, and the ones that WANTS,you're not all that interested in that person....CARMA!!......KING OUT!!

you're probably right, but I'm still willing to take a chance. You only live once, what's the worst thing that can happen?????

Player, hit me up and lets talk about this.

PLAYER TELL US A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF

THat last note wasnt meant as a hook up note. It was to discuss your idea about this topic.

I stand about 5'4, weigh 145lbs 27 years of age, college grad, NO KIDS, independent, great sense of humor, honest, sincere, family oriented, god-fearing, and trust worthy. I love sports (baseball, basketball, football, tennis, track and field and swimming- even though I cannot swim). I'm looking to meet someone that can keep it real with me and someone that I can have fun around. He must be into sports besides softball.

Ball or Fall,please leave me your number, or do you have an email address?

Click on the mailbox under my name.

there was no mailbox under your name. Where are you from Ball or Fall???????

sarverc72@yahoo.com

give me about 5 minutes and you will then have mail

Ball or Fall, you have mail NOW