BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Indoor Softball!!!!

Greg tha mens tournament is in 3 weeks, so holla at me.

Re: Indoor Softball!!!!

What's up with the indoor softball you speak of.
Would like to know. Nodout22 (We All We Got)

Wolf, where may I find more information about the men's indoor softball tourney. Also, send me your e-mail addy.

We play indoor during tha whole winter so players could work on their base hitting & picthers can work on their game as well. It's on carpet turf & tha ball comes alot faster. Tha infield is design fo tha 5-man style, you can also hit doubles,triples, & Hr's. If you hit it too high than it's a foul & sometimes you can play it off tha net if it's not a foul ball. It's alot of fun & tha comp is pretty good too.

When and where? What is the locations and where can information be found. I'm interested in bring a team.

Do women play as well. How long have you all been doing that?

Wolf im in.Ill talk to chris.Go ahead and set it up.Ill call you later.

Wolf is this at Jamestown. If so let me know so I can come out and check it out in the fall because my team plays in the second session.

I can't wait to smash City hitters all year long

There was a question asked on when and where are these indoor softball tournaments held, and is there one for the women. What's up? Holla back.

Sorry to get back to all of you, I had some stuff that came up. Anyway it's called Jamestown Sports Complex, it's located in North County Mo. They all ready started leagues last week& tha tournaments are already filled up. Tha next tournament will be in Dec sometime & as soon as i get tha full info i'll let you know. They will have mens, & coeds & no women teams playing as far as i know.

Hey Wolf Let us know when the tournaments are,I would be interested in coming up for the weekend just to watch and hang out. I would appreciate that.

Ms. LA how are you doing? as soon as we get tha rest of tha deteals than i'll let you know. Tell them East Siders i said what's up.

Thanks Wolf just keep me posted. The Eastsiders are doing great can't wait for next years season to begin.

Wat up wolf this is Dre' from the old Strokers...when is the indoor tounament

it'll be next month some time. I'll keep every one posted! O yeah, i need that bat 2 dre!? LOL