BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAYYYY".."CHURCH ON A TUESDAY".....A & B......

cough...What's Crackin?...Well,let's answer the question at hand....A)"Will Nell Retire after '06"& B) "What's this....CHURCH in Tallahassee"..DERRTY.."HEYYYYY"....A)I've spoken 2 the POWERS THAT BE...and I switched my insurance 2 GEICO... ,OK,the man Turned around the GAME of softball on the Black Circuit,for 11+ Years,has dedicated time and energy towards making BASA what it is 2day,took care of his family and ran a record label(RAGGDOLL RECORDS) and held down a winnining traditon in this game of softball....MANY have played for him..like MIKE (jump steady),Uncle Doug,SWOLE,WOLF,TiTO(CHURCH),Billie(Mr.BONDS),KIDD,"KILLER",COOP,MR. CADILLAC ZACK my mentor and many others...Detroit,HELMENT(ROE)....You get the picture......What I'm saying is the man had a dream....and welcome 2 his dream ,so as a whole,let's all continue the tradition,keep growing and make each year,better and better,the BLACK CIRCUIT is the HOTTEST thing CRACKIN....Interest is everywhere....WE ARE...ALL WE GOT....I'll just like 2 say THANKS NELL and OTHERS....THANKS...AND 2 HIS SUCCESSOR to be continue....."CHURCH"....B)CLAY and I had an for a good cause....he knew some people and I knew some people,and got this thing in motion and Tallahassee is the spot.....once paperwork is done I'll give BREAKING NEWS.....BUT for now.... here is a hint...DEC '05..and That's all you get..."THIS IS A BAD THING"...Until it's final...THIS IS A GOOD THING.... "AAYYYYY" cough....NOW..."Rob a JEWELRY STORE & TELL 'EM 2 make me GRILL" ....."CHURCH"

Re: "AAYYYY".."CHURCH ON A TUESDAY".....A & B......

You are truly a behind the scene reporter...Tallahassee....that should be nice....KING OUT!!

Remember who broke the story first, your friendly neighborhood [Ghost, there's other breaking news you need to find outabout his new record deal and the new artist he reps of course I know but you need to see brought to you by your friendly neighborhodd I'm you so

Prime Example.....everyone....

Ghost remember who broke it 2 u first at the club 7

What's happening Big Dogg, this your boy,DINSUM #10.Just wanted to give you and the rest of the fam a shout from the Ham.Hold it down PIMPIN.

I'm in and if anybody want to see the pledge then holla at Church and he is in the process of putting the info on this board. So if you can't wait hit me up. Holla at ya boy, and you know what time it is to get you'll out of my zone

Church....it's looking good for Florida...should be bigg

What's up Board Members,

Could this be true?#2church isn't envading T-Town!!!Man, please don't hurt nobody!!!!!Hit me up whenever you get in the 850

Greene#44..Signing..OFF