BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Craziest thing you ever did or had done to you! This is funny

Let's kickoff this Monday and have some fun. HAAAYYYYYY! What is the craziest thing that you did or had done to you as a child? When I was about 7 or 8 my and my cuz was playing cop's and robbers and we had those BB guns that shot the little yellow plastic balls. Well I got shot in the ear and the BB went in my ear and about two days later I had to blow my nose and it came out. It didn't hurt but it scared me to death. LOL

Re: Craziest thing you ever did or had done to you! This is funny

When I was about 8 or 9 a neighbor (whom I happened to have had a crush on) got a brand new gun and holster set complete with the cowboy hat. We were gonna play cowboys and indians, so I thought I would be smart and get him to let me be the cowboy( thpught he had a crush on me too). He agreed and picked up a hammer to use as a tomahawk. I came around the corner and had a clear shot, bang bang youre dead I said, but not before he was able to send the hammer sailing through the air on a direct path to my forehead. I still have the mark to this day, and I never ever again wanted to be the cowboy in game I played. Needless to say the crush was over after that.

It was this one time at band camp,no really when I was about 11 or 12 me and a friend where walking down the street up to nogood when we spotted a victim a man getting in his car my homeboy rolled up one side I was on the other I had a smoke bomb and he had fire crackers at the same time we lite'em, tossed them in the back of the car and took off running laughing cause we just got away with something funny what we didn't know he got out his car and ran after us we split up but he came after me don't get me twisted this old man could run. He was on me step for step untill I jump this fence it bought me enough time to get away but I think that we as the last time I did that.

I was in college and it was the winter of 1998, all of the snow had turned into ice. My roommate and I thought it would be fun to get on top of our storage bin lids (the plastic ones they sell at Wal Mart) and go sledding down a steep hill in some muffs, mittens, and underwear. We had been blowing back some and throwing back Budweiser. There were other people there, none of our complexion though, just having a good ole time. I got on my green lid, pushed off and down I went. At the bottom of the hill there was undeveloped land, the woods actually. The lid picked up speed and I couldn't stop it and I think I hit the tree. Woke up in the hospital. That is a story for the kids I tell ya.

I was 8 years old, we use to have a swing set that sit in the backyard, my dad use to tell me, Gina don't you climb up that swing, I was a hardhead lil child, One day when my dad wasn't looking out of the window in the backyard, I climb up that swing, and hung upside down try to do a pennyflip, knowing I never did one on the swing before, it was a flip alright, and it wasn't a pennyflip, right in to the dirt head first, and bust my a** wide open.

when the new velcrow ponytails came out I had to get me one like everybody else.I decided to take a stroll in my ride with the windows down sunroof open everything,I stopped and looked at the people in the car next to me and the ponytail fell out the window on the street,so much for that.Laugh out to the loud