BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAAAYYYYYY"Monday: Where you at?CHECK IN......

I made 2 work..."HHEEYYYYYY"....how's everyone else doing? Now, let's get this WEEK rolling....POST...."CHURCH"

Re: "AAAAYYYYYY"Monday: Where you at?CHECK IN......

What's up Tito. How's the LOU this morning. Don't forget the conference call this afternoon.

oops......."I made it 2 work"....sorry, one of those days...."CHURCH"

What up CHURCH! Getting ready to be ought to go catch my flight to the Chi-town. Hold the board down this week. I will try to check in...

AAAAYYYYYYY What up Church? Ex is in the building

I'll give a little twist this WEEK....and take care of yourself....and holla....and CLAY it's looking REAL GOOD.....it's a wrap...."CHURCH"

Morning All!!! Wade have a good trip...

WHAT UP T.HILL, 911, AND CHURCH, JUST CHECKING IN THIS MORNING. IT wAS A LONG WEEKEND IN ATL.

Hey Gina!!! How was Atlanta? How did you do????

What's up everybody. Good looking out this weekend church. We appreciated your help. C-ya next year on the dirt cat.

Holla church still trying to make it to the LOU for some fairground royalities. Put it in the AIR!!!!!1

You most definitely got that coming...When it start up...You're invited..."CHURCH"

Church, what's happening bro'. Just wanna give a shout out to everyone that came to the Ham this weekend for the Magic City Classic,we had an estimated 60,000 plus that attended this event.Congratulations to the Alabama A&M Bulldogs for winning the Classic this year. One time for all the entertainers that also came through:YOUNG BUCK,T.I.,DIRTY,8BALL & MJG,TRINA,LIL WAYNE,B.G,JUVY,L.L.COOL J,and the list goes on. Peace

Hey Church did you hear about Chicken he pitched a five inning shutout this weekend at Bridgeton, He pitched 1843 into third place with a 7-2 record, he pitched six of the nine games and hit well, Well waht should I expect from Chruch Sr. Yopu must be a carbon copy

Whats to the board, and to all my fellow people(Ghost, Class Act #3, Gina, Ms. Nashville, Wade, Clay, #15, Exodus #4, and my buddy Church) I hope everyone's week is full of laughter and blessings.

Tunya, the Coed tourney was cancel, just only had three team I think, I didn't know that the tourney was cancel until 10:30 that Friday night, so you know I was , that was a 4hr. trip for nothing. I told them that was not cool @ all, somebody sure of told me somehting, But I still had a good time in the A.T.L., you know me, I got my on.

what's up board, I had a busy morning so I am just now checking in. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? Well for all those who will be in the frat, tommorow you will

Well put Ms. Dat as always you are such a doll. I know you make someone happy. I just give credit where credit is due. Church, get at me. You going to Jo-Jo's thing tomorrow?

Big ups 2 my POPS...aka CHICKEN(HALL of FAME)...one of the most creative pitchers besides myself...You made the FAMILY PROUD....What!!......and GHOST he's apart of DERRTY now.....OOPS...you didn't know...he's A YOUNG DUDE..."CHURCH"