BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
clarksville tourney

any results or did it happen at all?

Re: clarksville tourney

Well we went that way & we showed up but before i start this lil statement you have to put your focus at hand. Class-Act is basically a b-c type team & we went to force our game up to its highest level we could,it was all tha home-runs you can hit, no time limit, these teams & players are top notch performers.Teams like Gene Shop & etc where there. First game we where losing 20-18 in tha top of tha 7th & lost 31-18 2nd game we where losing 26-25 in tha bottom of tha 7th & left tha tying run at 3rd & lost that one too! We don't feel bad at all due to tha fact we Knew we should've won tha 2nd game. I have no escuases fo tha game due to tha fact we went down with 9 players & 5 of my starters could"nt make it. We had fun & we also learn something about ourselves, that we will be a force to be reckond with when tha season starts up next year. One more thing tha team that beat us by one run was a AA team & they won tha tournament. So you do tha math, & also thank you Ms. Nashville & your crew fo coming out & supporting us & #2!!!!!!!!These teams where hitting tha ball like it's there last day on earth. Moose my 2nd basemen took one off tha chin playing deep in tha grass, & yours trully took a nic off tha side of my helment. I just wanted one more at bat just to show how to not miss yo target. At tha same time going 9 for 10 with 7 Hr's was'nt too bad either.LOL

Wolf, I was able to catch you all in action this weekend. The team you had played great together and thats why you all didnt get blown out with only 9 players. In a A class tournament, its nothing to get beat by 20 or 25 runs, the team I played with went down the same way. I watched a A class tournament in Kentucky and the finally score was 85-88. So you all held it together and much love to my boy Church...Great job...

Wolf, i finally saw what all the hype was about when it came to you & i was very impressed on how you tryed to keep your team together in both games, & also your hitting was off the meter also.I'll be watching out for you & your team next year. One more thing who was that woman in all grey jump suit with the long hair?

Ms.Nashville...anything else OJ....?. "CHURCH"

Tito, what's up with you and Ms. Nashville. You seem mighty protective of her.

I'm not protective, I just answered...OOPS!!...Is that a BAD THING!? and no more QUESTION...on this subject.... "CHURCH"

Re: Pictures of Ms. Nashville

Hey CHURCH #2 it's football season so I don't want to hear anything about that tournament what I want to know is did you come back with any pictures of Ms Nashville in that outfit!!

NOPE!!!

Competition was very good but, if we had our team we would have went alot further off into the tournament. That's a great way to help your team improve on there whole entirer game. You don't have to cut down on your swing but, you have to be smart at the plate and do what you do best. If you are a base hitter, then base hit and that's basically all you seen during the tournament don't get me wrong there were some bombs being launched but, mainly they were looking to put 2 or 3 on then bombs away. We played hard and hung in ther with the best of them losing to the champs by 1 says alot about our team. Good job act.

JUST WANTED TO SEND A SHOOTOUT TO WOLF AND "CLASS ACT" I REALLY ENJOYED WATCHING YOU GUYS PLAY THIS WEEKEND, AND TO MY BOYZ
(YA YA, MOOSE, AND TITO/CHURCH#2) IT WAS A PLEASURE AS ALWAYS HANGING WITH YA

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

Allow me 2 clear something up...before it gets out of have...so haters....Ms. Nashville is just a FRIEND...JUST as SHENKA, GINA, DAVIDA, and OTHERS...it's true I know ALOT of FEMALES...BUT I'm not the one they want...I just make good conversation...and from this point on....PLEASE...don't put my NAME in ****...because it seems others worry about OTHERS a little too much...those that don't know, will think they know, and don't know ****...worry about YOURSELF...GET THE FUNK out of MY BUSINESS... you know who you are....and I'm about SICK OF IT....YOU don't know like LIKE THAT...."CHURCH"

Sorry, but ya'll catch on...and it happens to the best of US...."CHURCH"

First, Tito why are you tripping off that cartoon person? do yo thang & be yoself. We all had a good time down that way so we keep it down that way. Everyone likes you because you'r tha (CHURCH) playa & you know as much as i do it's going to be like that derrty. To everyone else have a great week & now hybernation season is upon us & ladies & gentleman stay warm & work yo butts off fo tha 06!!!!!!!

Hello everyone,
I enjoyed watching you guys(Class Act) play. You played hard and that's all I have to say about that.. Wolf you hit dat ball a country mile and it looked like you didn't even swing, 4-real. To o.j it's was a ponytail,but I matched it perfect .. Class Act #3 wuz up pimpin... Tito learn who to empty the trash and put another bag in, please Kisses and hugs for everyone, lets group hug

Correction, learn "how" not who

....Ms.Nashville just replace the bag... and Wolf...you right...and If we ever play that team again...WE'll make they're pitcher and I had a nice time....there's nothing like that SOUTHERN HOSIPITALITY...."CHURCH"

what's up Ms.Nashville. Thanks for you and your girls coming out and supporting us this past weekend. I will see you next year. Good luck in 06.

Re: Pictures of Ms. Nashville

Ms. Nashville you ignoring that person shows how much class you have. I'm looking forward to meeting you next season.

CHURCH #2 I hope you didn't mistake my question for anything but admiration for Ms. Nashville, "THE MVP" of "THE ALL-DYME" team. You know I wouldn't go there. Holla at me! COACH D OUT!

Coach D....That's wasn't even directed at you...much respect....It's all GOOD......and that's a GOOD THING....."CHURCH"

Good showing this weekend, Class Act and I hope to be battling you guys all summer next year. Wolf keep up the good work, and Coach D don't apologize to Church he is a puppy. Ms. Nashville probably tamed him in one pat on the head.

,you all are crazy...I got to go...conference call.....