BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Big Swole Opens Up: The Interview

Out latest player profle, featuring Reggie "Big Swole" Patterson, has now been posted on the website.

Next week, possibly the most feared batter in all of softball. STAY TUNED!

Re: Big Swole Opens Up: The Interview

Great interview thanks for the shout out and always a great time hanging out with you bbgmn,mjbgtnbk,jnj,kgbjy n j bggh that's little man saying great interview big uncle jjhhhbhbj he wasn't done holla atcha big man gjjbjhhn

Great Interview(Do yo thing boy)

Nice interview Reggie. I miss you guys. I know I would be hearing about you all day if 19 was here, but I guess Kenny gets to listen to him instead. We all know 19 loved to talk on the phone. See ya soon.

Love ya,

Tonya

Nice Interview....."CHURCH"

Big fella,that was a cool interview, I'll be in Florida in 2 weeks to play & i'll be coming through yo town.Give me a holla, & also i could've used you last weekend at tha major tournament,but at tha same time it was alot of fun.Keep doing yo thing derrty & you know we go way back like 2 flat tires. Stay healthy, focused, blessed & god will take care of tha rest!!!!!Class of 97 Supreme/Worth murderous row.

Great interview Big Swole. Very sweet!! Nice picture of you and Flo . Tell Flo it must be nice to have a big man like you singing and making her tear up. Couple of the year!!!!

Good interview big swole. Take care and God bless you.

Good interview Swole, and I remember you from Supreme/worth and kickin it in the Lou. You have continue to up your game. Good interview.

what's up big cuz? I remember when I first met you and we joked each other the whole tourney. You have taught me alot of softball qualities and I respect you for that. Keep up the good work and holla atcha boy sometimes! CANTY!!!!1

Great interview Big Dog and I'm still looking for the ball that you hit this weekend but I guess I better focus on some other problems. I would like to give a shot out to the post in Jacksonville Fl.
TFowler 01 in the 06

Hey, your interview was very interesting'Im glad you did,nt call your lady a groupie like these other suppose to be men do there women,you are a true man that love the game and so ase your Flo.Stand by your women dude,your team and friends and you have it made,see ya when I see ya.

hey brother-in-law nice interview thanks for the rangers shout out by the way baby sis don't get weak in the knees she get a little moist ok keep up the good work stay positive and i hope you have a great season next year
ranger #2 enough said

REGGIE WHAT UP?
MAN SEEING YOU NOW PLAYING SOFTBALL THE WAY PLAYING IS GREAT,BECAUSE MAN I REMEMBER WHEN WE PLAYED FOR SHAKE DOWN IN ALA. BIG UP TO YOU KEEP PUTTING GOD FIRST AND KEEP YOUR HEAD UP. GIVE YOUR BOY HALLA.

LA, Whats up

Thanks for the shout. Its nothing like playing in those backyard games. Hit me up when you get a chance at Bigswol9@Yahoo.com

Also thanks to everybody that responded to the interview and those who logged on to check it out.

Sorry for the late shouts but a brother is back in school and those research papers are murder.