BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
who would you like to see on player profile.................................

the new player profile are very interesting. just wanted to know who everyone would like to see on there........would like to see more info on the ga mixx and enough said teams

Re: who would you like to see on player profile.................................

After you have done the ones who seem the most popular - still looking to see Smalz, T. Canty, maybe KT, I think at least one person from each World Championship team. Then look at the final standings in each division and choose at least one person. Or maybe pick a position like 2b and get one from each.

Re: who would you like to see on player profile.................................

Once again, the person has to be nominated in order to get the interview. If you feel someone should be interviewed, contact BASA and they will do the rest.

players profile shouldnt just go for the best looking or the best built,cause there is a big on third base in the STL that gets down observe more than a look.

I would love to see T.Canty. I wnat to see what he is really about

Hey lil Sis I don't think they go for just the looks or the body structure. They choose people by who the board nominates. And I feel every interview thus far has been of a great ball player who can really play the game, whether they were cute, ugly, built, or had a BMW(Body made wrong). Whoever you feel is a great player, nominate them, and BASA will put them on the list. , but from what I hear there is a long list already. AaaaaaaaaYyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!