BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Female players 4 2006 season

Team out of Columbia, SC is looking for the following Dedicated, Committed Females for 2006 season: In need of two pitchers, shortstop, RF.

If, interested leave contact information.

Re: Female players 4 2006 season

WHAT IS YOUR CONTACT # OR E-MAIL?

I can be contacted at renita.shine@us.army.mil

danajoe3@hotmail.com short,or pitch

When and where will you play? Do you plan to play BASA circuit, black utrip? What part of SC. Traveling team etc.

Information: We are a traveling team we have played throughout SC,NC,FL,TX,AL,GA, this year we will be participating in the BASA circuit. This was the first year I have ever heard of BASA, when a friend called me from St. Louis to play with their team in the BASA World..

Hope we can meet up and talk.

Information, we do play U trip & Black American Utrip, NIT, ASA, Co-Ed we play it all. Yes we are planning as we speak to participate in the BASA.

We are located in Columbia/Fort Jackson, SC.

Is this a team that one would have to try out for and if so when will you do this? You said looking for SS, P, OF, so you have most of the team together already. Can we talk? I will try and send you a number.

I will hit you on your email.

No! we really don't have a try-out, but we do hold a practice session to see what you have to off to the team.

I will email you with a contact # to contact me.

When and where will you have this practice session? Hit me at my aol.com address and leave your number. Thanks.