BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Well...It's FRIDAY,......So what's Crackin around YO' town.......Hmmmm

"aayyyyy" We got alot popping down in the LOU this weekend..."HEEYYYY"...so you can just pick a spot....You can't go wrong this weekend!! and What's up? Eastside Players...LA...how's the TROOP....I know they're chilling...and Exodus#4,Wade,#15,#16,Greene#44,Ms.Whaley,Zone3,Smallz,#21,wolf,ghost,YD#2,NKO,Ms.DAT,and MS. NASHVILLE can I get a Adlib..."AAAAYYYYY" and hit this on your way out.... .... ....and don't forget 2 "CHURCH"

Re: Well...It's FRIDAY,......So what's Crackin around YO' town.......Hmmmm

Well around here we have alot of Bulldogs and Lots of Gator fans drinking tailgating, partying and watching football cause it's GA vs FL weekend in
Jville

Give it here!!.... ..'cough'...Now, Hello everyone and CHURCH...I just had to jump in and hit that... ....I can go back to work now,I was just checking in....but I'm still aboard (get it).....KING OUT!! and 'cough'here...I'm cool now....

Well I'm chillin today, had a ball the last few nights, getting ready for the tournament tomorrow this week we gonna get the How about that Nell Interview

I will be playing someball this weekend haaaayyyyyy and with all of the helpfull hints thats been posted I'm looking to bat about 1000 at least thats my goal if not I know I will still be espcially since you not on the mound Church. You probably dont remember me but I played you one time when you were with Extreme. We had white and teal pimp stipe uniforms. I think it was about 2 yrs ago in Hammond Ind. We played in water up to our anckles. That was a blast and I remember you did the Martix . Nice pitch by the way AAAyyyy. P.S thanks for the lesson.

"CHURCH" we'll meet again..I stepped my GAME up another notch....so becareful...and stay focus..."don't watch him,watch the ball" ,and GHOST,that's in Progress,I'll have an answer by Tuesday...."CHURCH"

In the Magic City we are getting ready for the #1
Classic in the land (THE MAGIC CITY CLASSIC) here in Birmingham Alabama and it will be on
NODOUT WE ALL WE GOT

What's up Board Members

Man, can I please get alittle puff..puff..pass action this way !!! OOOooweeeee THAT IS SOME GOOD !!!Man.. Dang,I forgot what I was repling to...Oh yeah , It's all good in the F.L.A...Getting ready to hit a couple of clubs and see if I can win me some TRINA tickets AAAAAAAYYyyyyyy!!!!CHURCH..CHURCH .I hope everyone have a fun and safe weekend cough..cough.. .Remember NO DRINKING N DRIVING..And if you find all eyez on you(LADIES) just remember to DROP THAT ****Z AND ROLL WITH IT!! Can I get a shotgun before signing off. cough..cough..cough Thanks!!!

Dang, I think I better pass this!!!
Who is it on?
My man #2Church,This OOHWEE got me seeing things !!!
AND THIS MY FRIEND IS A GOOD THING!!!!

Greene#44..Signing..OFF
Wake me when it's my turn CHURCH AAayy !!!!!

Well high school football is on my agenda this weekend. My hubbies team is 9 and 1 and in the playoffs, so that is where my weekend is tied up.