BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FREE YOUR MIND FRIDAY....."AAAYYYY"

"AAyyyy"..This is my peeps EXODUS#4.....Session....with a little cough...and Man, "real talk" thursday was DEEP.....and I appreciate all the comments,and the WOMEN, I was ...only because I never heard REAL TALK on that subject from a LADIES point of view.... so, 2 sum it up....BOTH parties needs 2 act like ADULTS come 2 some sort of agreement,and get the MAN out your business...man meaning: you get the point...Now, hold on.... cough.....OK,I hope everyone has a stress free Friday "AAAAYYYYYY" and take it easy"HEEEEYYYYY"......"CHURCH" Exodus#4 it's on you..."YYEEEAAA"..."HAHA"

Re: FREE YOUR MIND FRIDAY....."AAAYYYY"

Hey what's up CHURCH. I see you are on the thrown early this morning. Way to get it started early and help the last day of the work week fly by.

Morning All! Church you are the life of this board at least the one to get it started... Where you at Exodus??? Wade??? #15??? #16??? (Training... Have a blessed day ALL!!!!

Hey thanks Church! I was a little busy this morning but I had a lot on my mind. Check out the post and let me know what you think.

HEEEEEEEYYYY!! I'm here! Just getting on the board, had to take care of some orders to fly out to the Chi-town next week to work... You know it's cold up there this time of the year, but it's all good . Exodus #4, lets get this thang popping. Hey had to get that Real Talk Thursday popping... Good Idea CHURCH for getting me to get the Real talk going...I'm young, but hey I can be deep sometimes....

Oh, big shout outs to the BASA ladies that participated, ya'll pretty deep and your minds be in great , now drop it like it's hot and shake that laffy taffy , "aaaaaaaaaaaayyy it's Friday...

Wade, what part of Chicago are you going to be in. I work in Elgin and I'm not that far from where you might be maybe we can get togther and have a cocktail or two.

I will be in Shumberg, something like that at the Drury Inn if I can get my orders. We drive up to Northrop Grummen in Rolling Meadows because they are one of our contractors. Hey, hit me on my e-mail.

What'd up? wade.....I might have 2 get me a GRILL ,I'm here listen 2 "I want 2 see your Grill"... ,got me feeling like Paul Wall...I got the internet going NUTS...."heyyyy".....DERRTY ENT...WE ALL WE GOT!!

Hey "Church" I haven't heard that song yet.....

tito call me 531-2569

When is the Awards bash and Where

Enjoy your 31st..ghost...you'll be informed and don't be bag snatching....