BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WINTER ARM CONDITIONING

First let me introduce myself. St.LOUIS native. 38 years of age, played in professional baseball system for 11 years. played pro with Atl. in 91' & WHITE SOX IN 89'AS A PITCHER. I THREW 95 MPH OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL. NOW I CONDUCTED PITCHING CLINICS & have my own ENTERTAINMENT BUS.(2 JO'S ENT.)IF U WOULD LIKE SOME POINTERS ON CONDITION,MECHANICS & FLEXIABLITY. GIVE ME A SHOUT!! ( THE REAL DEAL)

Re: WINTER ARM CONDITIONING

"CHURCH" he's LEGIT.....

What's up Lee? Hey can you send me and e-mail with those pointers. I'm always trying to improve my game.

p.s I've played SOFTBALL WITH SUPREME,SUPREME EXPLOSTIONS,STL.BOMBERS,CLASS ACT, CITY HITTERS & IMPACT. I'WON (3) BASA WORLDS. WITH (2) MVP ALL TOUNAMENT TEAM. I ONCE THREW A PLAYER OUT AT HOME PLATE TAGING UP FROM 3rd BASE FROM THE LEFT CENTERFEILD FENCE

EXODUS #4 WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TOO KNOW?

Man whatever tips that you can give would be greatly appreciated. I want to be like a sponge and soak up what ever knowldge I can get. I'm wide eyed and eager to learn.

They said the runner you threw out was close 2 300lbs.

That was a good one...BUT, My POTNA is the REAL DEAL, DRAFTED right out of HIGH SCHOOL....he just has haters.....and he's doing big thangs.....I'll get him on PROFILE and you'll have 2 see for self....."CHURCH"

Mr. Johnson
I had rotator cuff surgery in March of this year.
My rehab consists of thera-bands and ,when it was warm, I occassionally threw with a softball and weighted ball. But now that the weather is getting cold, there is not much throwing I can do. What do you suggest I do besides going through the throwing motion with the thera-band?

exodus #4 what's you're e-mail address

you can send it to c22601@email.mot.com thanks

HI MS. MILLER
I NEED TO KNOW WHAT STAGE YOU ARE IN ON YOUR ROTATOR CUFF REHAB? DO IT STILL HURT? DO U NEED TO STREGHTIN YOUR LIGIMENTS? ARE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW TO KEEP CARE OF YOUR ARM SO IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN. SORRY! BUT IT'S SO MANY THINGS U CAN DO ON THE OFF SEASON TO HELP YOUR THROWING GAME. NOTE. PLEASE BE MORE SPECIFIC ON WHAT YOU NEED HELP WITH. [SmileMY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS WWW.TWOJOSENTERTAINMENT@YAHOO.COM (I WELL BE MORE THEN HAPPY TO HELP YOU) JO-JO

I have a strong arm but I would like for it to be alot stronger to where I can throw somebody out from the fence just need some tips the email address is under the mail box

#1 Magic T. Holland E- MAIL ME?
WWW.twojosentertainment@yahoo.com

2jo's you've got mail

First ''TIP'' OF WINTER ARM CONDITIONING
Always keep your arm warm during the winter. NOTE. YOU DON'T WANT TO CATCH A COLD IN YOUR ARM. IT WILL STAY STIFF FOR WEEKS.SO AFTER A GOOD WORK OUT KEEP YOUR ARM WARM SO THAT THE BLOOD FLOW DON'T FREEZE.AND DON'T SLEEP FOR MORE THEN 2 HOURS WITH YOUR ARMS BEHIND YOUR HEAD.IT CAN ALSO FREEZE THE BLOOD FLOW AND GET VERY SORE AND STIFF.

GOTT THAT #1 MAGIC

EXODUS #4 GOTT THAT

Got it

MS. MILLER E- MAIL ME WWW.twojosentertainment@yahoo.com

Oh yeah I got I'll be a long tossing fool thanks and i'll hit you up later if I have anymore questions

4 sho

I sent the email.

JoJo, I hurt my rotator cuff over the summer and it still gives me problems. I've had an x-ray and nothing was found, but not an MRI. It seems to get better when I dont play for a while. I have been in therapy and have exercises to do. What other things would you recommend I do? I was also a picture in high school and college.

Pitcher, sorry.

If you still have rotator problems, let's start by doing this. first get 1 pound weight.Use this weight for about 2 weeks moving the weight up and down. Start at your knee and rise very slowly until u feel the hurt spot.Once feel the sharp pain you know where your mark is. Rise the weight about 12 inches above the hurt point. Do this about 25 times a day for 2 weeks.After 25 arm rises ice the spot for 15 mins.wait 10 mins.Then apply heat for 10 mins. DO NOT !!I REPEAT DO NOT THROW AT ALL. AFTER THIS I WILL GIVE U ANOTHER TASK. I WILL MAKE IT RIGHT . BEEN THERE

Ms.miller & Ball or Fall you got that?

Thanks Jo. In have been doing those arm raises. It helps, Ive just been hard headed and keep throwing,

Re: WINTER ARM CONDITIONING (IMPORTANT ''TIPS'' #2)

''NEVER STRETCH COLD MUSCLES'' The best time is after your walk or light jog.(you must get the body warm and get the blood flowin')If you have problem areas they can be streched prior to your walk or run.DO NOT BOUNCE. Go into a stretch slowly and hold gently. Stretch to the point of feeling a gentley pull, but never to the point of pain.Hold each stretch for 30 to 40 seconds.If you have problems with a particular area, stretch that area twice.(hold for 30 to 40 seconds, release, then stretch again)(NEXT WEEK ARM STRETCHES YOU CAN DO AT WORK OR DESK)

yes i got it.