BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Throwback Thursday's

Today is throwback Thursday and what one item would you like to see comback.(Clothes, Songs, etc.) I would like to see more people fighting for their rights as people and workers. Now everybody today is a good day and lets keep this in good taste today. Also I would like for more kids playing in the afternoon instead of standing around in gangs. Holla back men and women.

Re: Throwback Thursday's

Hide go seek.....

How about stick ball

I would like for Big Wheels to come back. My son is killing me buying all these playstation2 games.

Marbles....JACKS.....Catch a Girl..Get a GIRL ,ya'll played that 2...don't act like you didn't with yo fast ass..... ..."CHURCH"

Now that was real Church but we called in Hide and go get it.

It's all played the same way....and the ugly women where just 2 FAST,.....

The green machine big wheel, or when we use to play the 3 major sports such as: , and against other neighborhoods for bragging rights. Those were the days.

PENNY CANDY!!!

Knock,Knock

Well back in the day I was a tomboy ruff as hell, and we use to play kick ball without shoes on, and vollyball across your mommy clothesline , don't act like you don't remeber, if you over 38, you remeber.

I miss the days when a fight was with your fists and was forgotten the next day. When Black Pride was strong and we cared more about each other.

Old Fashion Sandwich Cookies and Big Jaw Breakers

Joints and the small yellow bags no seeds...and 80 cent gas....

JUNGLE JUICE! Now I know you all remember jungle juice. Little Debbie snack cakes. And the big one, Our black kids not having kids....We need to make a change.

CHurch, whats up?

NKO, what about the cartoons that we had back in the day. Superfriends, He-man, Tom & Jerry, Heckle and Jeckle, etc.....

Exodus #4... you forgot Archie!!!!

Wasup T.Hill, I know everyone remeber the windmill cookies with almond nuts in it, that was 1 cent.

The old school black sitcoms like Good Times, The Jeffersons, What's Happening, Baby I'm back, The Cosby Show, Even Martin, I'm not feeling too many of the new ones although I support nonetheless, back then I couldn't wait until the certain day they came on. Now that's real!

When the kids respected their parents.

How about old school Atari w/ the bad graphics so you wanted to go outside and play instead of sit in the house all day and play video games. Prayer in school and P.E. Why they trying to take P.E. out of school? Kids already lazy now.....

I really agree with CB....kids have no respect for us 70's babies.....or no others

Throwback Thursday's

I loved and still do those Mary Janes. Not the kind you smoke, but that penny candy.

Soul Train with Don Cornellus as the host

What about doing creative things like building a club house or play football with socks tied together( pick up the ball get tackled). That was creative.
don't see kids playing hop scotch anymore or marbles. double dutch is tied now. I just want the kids to go outside; stop letting your kids sit there only to get fat. Train them now are you will be crying later at the hospital.......Now that's real talk!!!!!1

Kill the man with the ball! If you didn't play you were not cool.

Football in the street with sideline stick and playing with GI.Joes

What about now and laters, charleston chews, boston baked beans, lemon heads,moon pie, and good and plenty.

Kung Fu theater on Saturdays and NWA wrestling.

Can I get my electric football game back so I can have Edge James running all over fools? After I get done, I'm slamming down my granny's chitlins (in the red bucket of course).

What about Ultra Man and Johnny Socko

#1 Magic, I'm feeling the football in the street with the sideline "stick" in the grass between the street and the sidewalk, you brought back some memories with that one potna.

What about hightop fades and the gumby

What about the paddle with the ball on a string. I think they called it a Bola bat, or Mother May I.

2Cent that was the game you catch a guy near the side where the grass was and fair game like in Arena Football

Dodgeball, They are trying to bring it back but not the way they used to play it back when.

How can ya'll forget about Rollerskating.

they came out last nite huh[Hot
must do that again next thursday