BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAAYYYYY"....Smoke Session Confessions.....

I was....the first one banned...I'm not surprise ...and I kind of straighten up ..."CHURCH"...and I came up with an and NOW you have "CHURCH" on a Tuesday"..."AAAYYYY".....NKO and Ms. DAT has the FRAT thing popping and BASA BOARD has profile ...come on PEOPLE be creative.....you never know what couldcan happen....don't be ...It's your ...and Who ever said "slow process...wasn't no progress...wasn't talking about BASA...."CHURCH"

Re: "AAAYYYYY"....Smoke Session Confessions.....

Church you are definitely the King of Crunk for this message board and we don't need no election for that!

"CHURCH" and Thanks for the encouragement and motivation...and best of all SUPPORT....THIS is a GOOD THING...

cough....Hello, #2church...well put and thanks for the ....just checking in....KING OUT!!

That is real talk on Wednesday. Church thanks for the shout out to myself and Ms. Dat because she and Clay deserves this man. Always and forever never dies. Keep this board cracking and crunk.

here you forgot 2 hit that on your way out...and Zone3...here you're up anybody else...here hit this ...."CHURCH"

pass it to you Church and William Holder was a good actor Now you look like a Now get out of my zone and pass the . Holla back Don King before i find you.

I had to get in and get a little taste , now I'm hungry . Keep it rolling, puff, puff, pass it on. Now that's some good stuff.

I got it...now as I was last night I was not watching the game and I didn't go 2 the RP...sorry JOJO...I'll be there next week for sure...but, as I was saying,...Ok, it's like this I was watching life time..channel 29 in the lou...very good movie...I mean I watch it a lot but the last two nights was crazy...."HUMAN TRAFFIC" and you just had 2 see for yourself....I could not believe I was actually shedding A tear meaning 0ne...out the left eye never my right...that's another story.....it makes you THINK...."CHURCH" and who else wants 2 hit this

Pass that here... I've been away on the low, but now I'm back... cough, cough..man that's that shizznit.. I see new people are on the board now... AAAAAYYYY, remember to watch what u say because are watching and cough cough, got new jokes... in the ..."Real Talk"

Wade#2: are you going 2 have "Real Talk" Thurs... cough,cough...I was wondering and we might have 2 do something special like combine "REAL TALK and SMOKE SESSION CONFESSION" .... and here...cough, it's on you....."CHURCH"

cough cough, thanks...Well, depending on the Kunta duties here at work, I will do the "Real Talk" Thursday.. cough cough.. Man, what is this, got me on . I think I will have a special guest, #15 and #16 to stop by... cough cough...got to go get a or something..."real talk"

"CHURCH"

Church you must have the best . I dont but I alway tune in to see what you got to say. Man keep it krunk and send me some of that pimp juice! Real talk

cough....it's all good and near future,I'll make sure I pick some up...next time,we're in the same town...."CHURCH" ....everyone take care..."CHURCH"

man this cough, cough got me seeing and its making my boss look like Church, I gotta get some more of this cough. A couple of more and she may start to look like , if so, I would still have to cuz' I love me some sista's.

....I really should not go off YOUR..source,because of your past but since you ask nicely...I shall ask and report Tuesday on your subject.... ......."AAAYYYYY""CHURCH"

Church.... I've been in the bathroom all day....please don't past me up!...... that thing got me on .......All day long with none. I know I got to keep this for another round. lol holla!!!!!1

I'm just getting in and What's crackin? Does anyone have any heat 2day....I'm running low... ,...."CHURCH"

CHURCH as my grandmother used to say, boy "You A New Fool". I look forward to your posts everyday.

I got some heat for you #2. Topic of the day on the radio. Young Jeezy use to pay $175.00 a month in child support. Now he has to pay 20g's a month for one kid. Is that too much. A lot of guys are calling in and saying that they would not pay that much just for they baby moma to go out and kick it. Now this is a hot topic so folks dont get mad at this topic just something to talk about. It's early and I'm sleepy so help a brotha out and lets keep it real talk. AAAYYYYY!! Right Church

Hey Exodus, make a new post and let's see what the Board has to say on that topic... cough cough..

well, I got you cough cough on it. Go check out "Real Talk Thursday"

WHAT!! cough...let me put this out...hold on...cough...Ok...$175 a month to $20g's...Ain't that about a -----, that's crazy....but the cost of FAME...the rule is if you live good ,they should 2,the kids,....and I guess the baby momma is saying"yeaaaaa" I hit the lottery...and you wonder why people come up missing....the LAWS needs 2 be RE-wrote and voted on...Paying child support is a good thing and bad!? Because you wonder how it's being used,some abuse 2 get even because of a bad relationship and others move on and cooperate(team)live your life just take care of yours....and in other cases you're just being ROB and ........with no vaseline....."CHURCH" and I wait on a response..I know I lost a few of you....so let's hear it , I'm open minded...I understand both sides..."AAAYYYYYY"REAL TALK" Are you down for me...NOW!!

Now that's "real talk"! Glad I don't have no 's

Alright Wade!! What's up with ya?? Ain't nothing wrong with having a ... just make sure you have it with the right person!!! What's going on #16? How's training???

Hey, I will have a when I put a ring on whomever she might be's finger.

Then You PAY BOTH.....so make sure it works out...."CHURCH"

2006 BASA SCHEDULE WILL POSTING.....This evening!!

Peace and Hair Grease...2 everyone and nice of you all 2 stop by....NOW as NKO would say....Get the FUNK out of MY ZONE..... "CHURCH"

tito grab a st.louis american news paper and look at the party line and let me know what you think.(just keep on movin')

JoJo call me....

TITO CALL ME 531-2569

Pick-up

Confession is...I am supposed to be working but I am surfing the net and listening to 100.3 the beat.

Try 104.1 FM...."CHURCH"

Is it possible to listen to 104.1 online

Yes, you should be able too.....