BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SUGGESTION/BASA ALL STAR WEEKEND

What do you think about having a end of season ALL STAR WEEKEND.?
Hey BASA what do you think? Maybe have 1 or 2 teams represent each city that participates in BASA tournaments during the year. Have a homerun contest for women and men,base race,golden glove, hot stick, etc. Just have a few contest to hype it up more. Then have a big BASA BASH!! Maybe can even get Nelly to come and perform, or even other artist. Then BASA can have pictures from the season to put together a BASA Calendar to sell during the All STAR Weekend. What do you think. This way we could help to raise more money for future BASA tournament to give away better prizes. Not knocking the prizes, but I think the prizes make the tournament even better. Just an Idea.

Re: SUGGESTION/BASA ALL STAR WEEKEND

Something is already in the works. Stay tuned.

Thanks.!!! Do it Big BASA!!!

Nek that is a great suggestion. I just see that BASA is truely for it's fans and participants. Codos BASA.

All BASA ballers...and Ms. Whaley....be patient it'll be just what the doctor ordered...."CHURCH"

The base race looks like a category that I could win what you think Ms Whaley

#!15 when you headed this way

I don't know, there are some fast ones out there.

My bad one I thought you were someone else. Of course, hands down you will win that race. Your just about the fastest I've seen.

Thats cool have a great

You do the same.

CAN I BE ON THE ALL-STAR TEAM

Good one. Not only would you be a member, you would be the club president!

Small, this your Big Homey from the "Ham". I'm with you.Hold it down, Sweat Harkins #10. Yeaah!

I feel you Sweat how's the weather in B-Ham..

THAT'S A GOOD SUGGESTION TO HAVE A ALL STAR WEEKEND.AND WHAT'S UP MY BROTHER DINSUM #10.THIS IS YOUR BROTHER FROM KY.I'M JUST SHINNING A LITTLE TO ANOTHER BRO.

What's crackin? DINSOM#10...I'll put that 2 order for you.... ..."CHURCH"

What's up sweat,smallz,church,zone,wade.....This all-star thing sound like a good thing. I hope my abilities will get me there. Cause all ya'll will be there. holla!!!!!1

I'llBring the BOOZE

Whats up Neal and this is Kevin from the Lou.

It's a beautiful thang, the Classic was this weekend they were here and it was off the chizzle. The weather was about 69/70 degrees.

WHAT'S UP KEVIN THIS NEAL. JUST GIVING A SHOUT OUT TO A BRO AND HOPE TO LET MY SHINE ON THE BASA A LITTLE MORE TO FINE MORE BRO OUT THERE.I SEE BRO DIMSUN#10.STILL LETTING HIS SHINE.

HEY BRO DINSUM#10 & KEVIN GO TO ARE WEB SITE AND CHECK IN WWW.LEAGUELINEUP.COM/LOU502BOYZ.

Neal what's happening my brother,sorry about hitting you back so late. How's life treating you ? I hope all is well with you and the family,just wanted to holla back at a brother to let you know that everything is everything and we are gonna: "LET IT DO WHAT IT DO." ONE LOVE BRO' 357.

WHAT'S UP DINSUM#10.I WAS JUST LETTING A LITTLE SHINE TO A BRO CHECK OUT OR SITE WWW.LEAGUELINEUP.COM/LOU502BOYZ