BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Player Profile Request (Squirrel)

BASA Staff,

I'd like to see an interview with Earl "Squirrel" Bryant. By far he's one of the most mysterious and successful players in black softball.

Few know of him like I do. Many admire what he's accomplished in the game, many would like to know more.

Willie Brown

Re: Player Profile Request (Squirrel)

I agree WB. In my opinion, Squirrel is the best softball player that Ive seen in my 4yrs of playing. He goes out and plays the game like it should be played. He doesn't say much on the field, his game does all the talking for him.

Alvin,

Have you seen the brotha prepare? His offseason, pregame, and post game philosophies could help a lot of up and coming talents find what works for them.

He travels with his own small bag of the rubber softballs, he's one of the first out to the field and last to leave it, and the consumate professional.

A true Role Model and a wealth of Softball Knowledge. I'm not even sure if he even keeps up with the website.

I don't think I've ever read a post from him on this board. A player profile would be a great start.

WB 24

I agree with that..I think that will be a real good interview..Personally I think he is the best all around player that have ever played the game..No disrespect to BIGSWOL He is also a unique player..WOLF for sure a outstanding player..And all the other BASA softball players..Just my opinion!!!!

Smallz#9

WBrown your alright, I like how you keep it real.

P.S. Keep turning hard and hitting it in the face.

Coach Squirrelly mike got my vote. He needs a playa interview. The best playa in Softball, baseball and football...... The best all around athlete.

I AGREE ALONG WITH EVERYONE. I MET SQUIRREL THE FIRST TIME I MOVED TO ATLANTA AT BP WITH SOME OF THE BOYS AT SOUTHEAST. HE TOOK ME UNDER HIS WINGS AND COMPLETELY TOOK MY GAME TO THE NEXT LEVEL. EVEN ON A BEAUTIFUL SATURDAY WEEKEND DAY WE WOULD HIT, HIT AND HIT. WHEN I HAD TO GO BACK TO THE LOU TEMPORARILY MY CAOCH (WILL OF IMPACT) HAD ASKED WHAT THE HELL HAD GOTTEN INTO ME. EVERYTIME I GOT IN A SLUMP COACH WILL WOULD TELL ME TO GO BACK TO GEORGIA AND GET MY MOJO BACK. WHAT I RESPECT MOST ABOUT SQUIRREL IS THAT HE IS THE MOST HUMBLE PERSON I HAVE EVER MET. WE ALL KNOW MOST GOOD PLAYERS COME WITH SOE TYPE OF BAGGAGE, BUT NOT SQUIRREL. THE BASA CIRCUIT NEEDS TO KNOW OF SQUIRREL. SO HERE'S MY REQUEST FOR THE LIVING LEGENG.

while i have to agree that Earl is quite the player,i dont know if i would call him the best..

Tim Mattox
The Smith bro's
several bro's from Pace,Godfather,and Prime Time,less we forget Roosevelt,God rest his soul K Key...

Dancing Bear,

Do you ever have anything positive to say. You are so negative.

i didn't know i said anything negative,if you or anyone else took it that way im sorry.just hard to name the best player with so many talented fella's....peace

I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR SAYING, BUT ITS THE PRINCIPLE OF THE MATTER. WE (HIS PEERS) ARE SHEDDING LIGHT ON A PLAYER THAT NEEDS TO BE RECOGNIZED FOR HIS CONTRIBUTIONS AND TALENTS FOR THE GAME. THIS WAS NOT A VOTE ON WHO'S THE BEST, BUT A REQUEST FOR A PLAYER PROFILE, AND HE MEETS ALL THE CRITERIA.