BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Atlanta Storm

Yall have been pretty quit this offseason. Any new additions or subtractions for 06. Whats the word from the best team in the Dirty South.

Re: Atlanta Storm

WE ADDED 2 MORE SPONSORS..ITS TOO EARLY TO NAME SOME OF THE NEW PLAYERS OTHER THAN RUSS ALEXANDER.SOME PEOPLE JUST DONT HAVE THEIR MIND MADE UP.BUT THERE ARE CHANGES..BY THE WAY,I WANT TO THANK THE GUYS WHO PLAYED ON OUR CO-ED TEAM.(NEW-IMAGE COLLISION),4TH BASA,1ST IN NSA,1ST IN GA TOURNAMENT,AND 2ND IN THE ISA WORLD..ALSO THANKS TO THE WOMEN...

Dang Nut . This is Co-Ed. "I want to thank the guys who played on our Co-Ed." I want to thank the women as well because we did a great job: Tawana, Q, Angie, Phyllis, Melinda, Melissa,and myself.
And yes of course my other half Ray (New Image Collision). And to the coaches: Owen, Nut, and Ray. Great job guys.

Ms.Shneka is it O.K. for me to go to Panama City with you guys...

Come on now you know your in there. I wish you would have been in North Carolina with us. I don't know for sure if we're going or not, but I will find out and get back with you. You know I'm always down with you BIG BRO.