BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"CHURCH" on a TUESDAY.........

"AAAAAYYYYYY".....What's CRACKIN?....I..first must add a little twist 2day....It's got 2 be HOT!! If "CHURCH" is apart of it...In '06!! ATL keep your open....details SOON....just not 2day.. and I'd like 2 say Wolf..You rep the STL!! and keep doing what you do and as I recall I'm up 3 to 2 on Playstation MLB....you know my team.. ,Now,"HEEEYYYY"...I shall answer the question from your profile...who's GAME and who's Tupac....Ok...I'm (Tupac)because of my ways and how I carry myself...and attitude,I have a strong drive 2 win, even though I hate 2 lose,I learned 2 accept losing(sometimes)and determine 2 WIN the next,I have enough tricks in storage that people will put a new one out every season...after I retire into the BASA Hall of Fame ,Even though I look small 2 some of you SWOLE cats....My HEART alone evens the SCORE ,The "GAME" is Wolf...out of no where, blast onto the circuit and flipping units like no other...and has goals and dreams blueprinted for the next coming and '06 will show why...You're the GAME...and it's true one mic,one stage,....ONE GOAL!! ....Hmmmm....What happen 2 dancing and the lavender Crunchberries in VEGAS... ,the Board is curious...and Ladies you are truly motivation...and I respect you all....and it's so many single BASA women ,and Men(right ) ,I was just kidding"AAAYYYY"...but seriously,I appreciate all(positive) and Haters...WHATEVER!! You the reason I'm "CHURCH" and 2 you...... .... ....and That's a GOOD THING......now as the words of NKO...Get the FUNK out of ZONE......"CHURCH"

Re: "CHURCH" on a TUESDAY.........

Well.....I knew you had something GOOD,can I hit that cough',....you're SMOOTH Church....KING OUT!!

Smile for Me......"SHOW YOUR GRILL"....thx...KING, now past it BACK..."CHURCH"

Church, you owe me for my saying and it will cost you one. You know what I'm talking about. Don King when are you going to contact me? Holla back. Church!!!!

Here NKO... ...but this is the last one.... ,you might have 2 go 2 the store...."rob a jewelry store and make me a GRILL"

church, things didn't work out for me to attend vegas with the fella's..we waited to long to get the ticket and it got quite exspensive..also my son is starting on his high school football team as a freshman,and was recently moved to fullback.i would've liked to been in Vegas but you just cant buy back those moments in your kids life..by the way im glad i didn't go, my boys team lost but he did get his first varsity touchdown on a 13 yard carry..maybe the real tiny has some info for us..

Nice of you 2 drop by 2day....and Hope your son has a great season..."CHURCH" and I hope STL will represent at the RP 2nite we need Judges....I got that...and 2morrow I something special and I would like 2 see what happens.....I'm out...got 2 get me a GRILL... "CHURCH" and 3x champ you crazy...Hell Na'll...

SMOKE SESSION ....CONFESSION......on a Wednesday....COMING SOON......."CHURCH"