BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PLAYER PROFILE REQUEST

i WOULD TO REQUEST A PLAYER PROFILE ON KEVIN OLIVER (NKOZONE. I AM VERY CURIOUS HE HAS BEEN MY MOTIVATION THROUGHOUT MY OFF-SEASON TRAINING SO FAR. VERY NICE PERSON

Re: PLAYER PROFILE REQUEST

Who can tell you better than I, well first off I can play any position on the field except pitching, never had a interest to pitch. Second, i play shortstop & second base and have one of the best cannons around. I give 110% when I am competing and I am a talker on the field, I like to get in others head to see if they can handle the pressure. I have been playing on the BASA since it started and I play in about 10-12 BASA tournaments a year. I have finished second and never experience winning the whole BASA Rec Div. My team finished either 8/9th this year after losing our first game we won seven in a row then lost to Esquire. My team next year will be the St. Louis City Hitters, look for me my number on my uniform is #0. I am five foot eight inches tall and weighs 185 pounds, milk chocolate skin color, anything else feel free to ask.

TO: KEVIN

WE WILL LEAVE THE REST TO THE BASA STAFF? LOOKING FORWARD TO THE BASA INTERVIEW-KEVIN (NKOZONE)

Who wants to see a profile on him now. He just answered all of the questions and he would seem reather boring at this point.

HELL NA'LL

I would love to see an profile of The Donaldson Bros. Dukeand hislittle brother. Sorry not sure of your name.

I have a question, are you single or is there a significant other???????

The Duke bros. don't play BASA do they?

To whom are you directing your question to. I'm a little confused.

Atlanta Player are saying you want to know if one of the Bros. are single.