BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sapps team Update

This is just a reminder for those that dont know, yes sapp's players all but a few are leaving for greener pastures so they think, but i heard from a reliable source that he has a BIG thing working for his new team and Bigger sponsorships, thats why he is not sweating the players leaving, so I tell you this the circuit need to look out because he is coming out better than he did 3 years ago. So, those players that left for greener pasters need to check the grass for spray paint, I think the laugh is on them!

Re: Sapps team Update

As an observer of Sapp's Teams over 3 yrs,Sapp has never had a problem getting players to play for him,the problem seems to be being committed to his "core" playas weekend and week out,also being accountable for funds seems to have been some issues..

I'm sure his fornmer (core) players wish him and his new playas all the success in 06,they have been there and done that and time for a CHANGE ,This is not intended to be a negative comment,just an opinion that MOST his former playas feel

ATL I agree as a former player. It always surprised me then eventually came as no surprise that Sapp could find women to play all over creation. Some you had never seen or heard of. But as you say he did not or could not remain true to his dedicated players, those who were there thick or thin, win or loose. I have to laugh out loud at this now but... So many of the ladies I have come to know on the circuit to be able to call them by name and thats about a third, I know them because at one time or another they played for Sapp. I too wish them well and have to hand it to him, he can come up with team!!!!

I agree to that as a former player as well, I knew Sapp for 38 years, he is my cousin, and if I know Sapp like I know him, he will have a team next year with good sponsors, but he will never have the dedicated player like he had the last 3 years ago, Sapp had one of the best team 3 years ago when it was Quiet Storm, he will never have a team like that again, but I wish him and his player good luck for next year.

I see you all keep saying 3 years ago,what did that team win that year, NOTHING (not a world thats all that count)

No it didn"t win a World, but it was in the top 5, plus that team was well put together for the frist time, that team got along with each other like a team surport to do. For the record, I will play on a losing team with good attitude, then play on a winning team with bad attitude with nothing but drama, by the way, I'm not trying to make this out of a subject today, just giving my lil input that all, its all good.

Seems to me everybody is so worried about who's leaving Sapp's team. Sapp will have a team next year and it's to bad alot of the old players will not be apart of it, but maybe that's for the better. As a player of Sapp's team he do have his issuse but he cant get on the field and play that's left up to the players. The need to take responsibility and own up to there mistakes. Dont worry we will still be a Quiet storm, Team Atlanta type of team, so everybody just be ready for what we come out with, and to all A good night.

Well said Former HeadHunter

Again if you are going to call someone out, or say negative things about them, you must sign your name or user name that everyone knows you by or your post will be deleted. It is not fair for someone to be talked about on a public forum and not be able to defend themselves