BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BASA Softballs

Greetings good people. Need some help. I am planning a Masonic Softball Tournament here in Illinois, and I've been trying to figure out what balls I wanted to use. Where can I get my hands on some BASA Balls? Let me know. If there are any Brothas and Sistas out there hit me up. "IN HOC" You know who you are.

Re: BASA Softballs

Do the balls have to be BASA balls, and where will your tournaments be held? I have a team in Rockford and would be interested in playing in your tournament.

Provide details for your tournament when you get them. My lodge is putting together a team next year and we would be interested in playing in your tournament.

If you are in need of Official BASA balls for your tournament, please contact me at (216) 798-2460. Thank you.

Carmen you are always a Life Saver. I will be calling soon.

KC Player I will be hittin you up on your e-mail.

Exodus #4 what is your e-mail. This way I can hit you up. For everyone who would like to know. It will be held in Peoria, IL. At the moment I am looking at a few dates. All I can say right now, is it is going to be good, and not like anyother tourney you are use to now a days.

Yardman_1 here is my e-mail address. Hit me up and let me know when and where. Just click the little mail box.

Dang yardman, why aren't u letting ya boy in on the little tourney thang! Holla at me!

Yo Exodus #4 I'll be hittin you up on your e-mail.

Now E. West you know you're good. You're my boy, so you're going to be in on this. I'm going to hit you up on e-mail as well.