BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Wolf" The Ladies want to know....

"Wolf" you said in the interview that you was comfortable in your relationship, understandable.. The ladies are getting mixed emotions, because of the "tear it up" issue in the Ms. Nashville post. I'm not trying to start nothing just want clarification, MY GIRLS want to know... If you want the girls to leave you alone, we will just say it...

Re: "Wolf" The Ladies want to know....

Heaven above, why want he say anything.... Wolf my girl said holla at her.. peace

Wolf don't say the wrong thing, man i wish i was in your shoes right now.I love all the ladies. I know by playing with nelly, boyeee i know you got some stories to tell.

For get that i'm taking wolf's place. I'm single 5'9 190lbs & i love the ladies.I've seen all of wolf's movies & i'm going to start working out too!!

Player, 5'9, you better bring a ladder and your lunch for Ms. Nashville.

Sorry but we want WOLF, Wolf just tell me that you happy and that you dont want my girl, so we can stop asking about cha... " Tear it up "
Need a understanding... Like the song, "All I need from you is understanding" so simple as 1,2,3...

Like i said i'm taking his spot so, i'll be in clarksville this weekend i'll be the one right next to wolf. I love the ladies & don't worry if you want me to put wolf's helment mask on than that's cool too.

Need 2 Know: need some Business and Casper make your pick......Ladies act like Ladies and Not a cheap trick....is it that easy.....at least make it HARD....an you wonder why it's little respect.....KING OUT!!

To whom this may concern,i'm really flatterd fo this attention i'm getting but i have to say right now i'm very chilaxing with my lady & faithful.Believe me if i was single than skys the limit. I feel that i'm real lucky right now to have some one who understands my situaction.I'm in love with softball because it's never lied,cheated,or betrayed me. I'm a good brotha & i'm just trying to be tha best father i can be. Thanks ladies fo all of your feed backs.See all of you on tha dirt & good luck in 06!and to that commit to ms. nashville about tearing it up, it's just the nature of tha beast to tear things up infront of me & not in no disrespectful way that can be said to anything i do i try to get tha job done too tha fullest!!! no ifs &s or buts about it. Work,sports,etc just getting it done tha right way.

I iove what you said & respect it to but i still think you is a fine azz brotha. I'll be seeing you!

Now that's what type of man i'm looking for. I wished you could just give me a hug the next time i see you.I'll be cool until you become single.Don't you have a best friend or twinn or something in that fashion?

Mr. Wolf - great interview and coming from someone who has been around for a while, heard, seen etc some stuff, this is a heartfelt thank you for acknowledging that you are in a relationship, that you are stepping up to a good man and father. Thank God there are still some of you out there. To Shy-Shy please take a break, dont say until he becomes single - go ahead and find someone who is. Let him and his lady be happy, he's not looking for you. Peace Mr. Wolf

Wolf, you seem like a real cool brotha, keep up yo thang & do yo thang.Your lady friend is very lucky.

It is getting hot in here. Wolf, Derrty is all you got and then some. See what the limelight will do for you. Shake them haters off because those ladies is chasing and I hope you can defend yourself. Peace on Tuesday Bro.

If you stepping up to the plate and being a man in a relationship is as great as your LOOKS then your lady friend is very, very lucky to have. Ladies looks aren,t everything.

HELL NA'LL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3xchamp, why do you sound like one of those hattas in the stl about mr.wolf?put your photo up & let us judge you!!

I must step in Ms.#7....why do you think 3x is hating?

SMOKE SESSION ,CONFESSION..on a WEDNESDAY....COMING SOON......"CHURCH"

See you in Memphis Mr.Wolf.