BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Name and explain: Toughest Hitters of All-Time (BASA)only

My topic-my pick and then pick yours.....I choose one of the Premier Hitters around REC-MAJOR,...Mike aka "Jump Steady"...."HEEEYYYY"...has equal POWER from BOTH sides of the plate....and sprays the ball....He's respected and great sport and Life awareness....a hard out when (FOCUS), ,...One of the true BASA Ballers and He has Golden Gloves ....if you have one ...showcase then.....it's on you...."CHURCH"

Re: Name and explain: Toughest Hitters of All-Time (BASA)only

Willie Brown of Godfather. Can hit it a mile or send a missile through the infield. Will bat you 800 on any weekend.

My potna Wolf can hit a MILE...and give you 900 a weekend....I need something a little more detail...We all know willie can hit..no doubt...but give us a little more...D-Fence, etc......But I like and believe he is a True BASA BALLER....keep doing your thing Willie....."CHURCH" and see I'm not hating just adding on......."AAAAYYYYY"

And he can throw you out at home with one foot on the outfield fence.

"CHURCH"

The only person that i know i can build a team around is wolf. He can lead off with a bunt swing, if you play him too close at 3rd than he'll smash it down your throat, just ask the browns 3rd basemen. He'll hit for avg,power,hit it anywhere,play outfield has a accurate arm not as strong anymore,pitches,plays 1st base & is a born leader & not just by talking but walking & last he has that never die or quit attitude. If you hit his pitcher than you can cancel christmas or if you hit him on purpose than the real wolf will show.

To BASA Fan,

Thanks for the shout out and the props!! Maybe five years ago, I could throw somebody out from the fence, but now I'd be happy to hit the cutoff man or hold someone to a long single.

Most weekends I will hit .700 or better, but there have been weekends where I've barely hit my weight. In Lake Charles Louisana this past year, I might have hit .480. I just couldn't get it together!

Some weekends I'll hit .800 or better hitting mostly singles, doubles, and every now and then a triple/bomb or two. USSSA B World at Disney with Prime Time They couldn't get me out if they tried.

Every blue moon, I have those "In The Zone" kind of weekends where I feels as if I'm the best on the planet. 2001 World in St. Louis 17-19 with 11 homeruns. One or two that landed in the backyard pools of some neighboring houses. Can you believe that I still didn't make the all world team? (1-9 Robert Jackson's doing!!)

On any given day, I walk up to the coach and ask what do you need me to do? Hit for power, hit for average, or both. I often yell at the batter in front of me to be agressive and hit it out of the park if he needs to because "I'm the best leadoff in the game!!" (No disrespect Smallz!!)

I no longer relish in the spotlight. My time near the top of the ladder has come and gone. I now fall in the "Best Supporting" role. Can still do a little bit of everything, but may not be the best at any. I'd rather win a tournament or a championship as opposed to padding my numbers!! That's what we play for, wins, not pats on the back or ego strokes.

Once again, BASA Fan, thanks for the props. Obviously, I'm doing something right!!

And to Tito, No disrespect was taken. You have an outstanding point. You state your opinion based on the players that you've seen. My vote goes to Earl Squirrel" Bryant.

WB #24

Cedric Allen with Pace is probably the toughest out on the black circuit and he plays solid defense and World Series proven.

Reggie Patterson with Godfather is a tough out, but defense is limited and not to speak that he has an World Series average above .750 career and proven.

Wolf by far on the Super Rec. He needs to step back up and play on the competitive again, "If the right situation presents itself". Then you can say he's one of the best. He is also proven.

JB with Prime Time. Solid defense and offense and World Series proven.

Willie Brown with Godfather is a great hitter as well. World Series average is below these guys, but you want him in your lineup. Defense needs to improve a great deal. World Series average below his ability. Great attitude.

Ernie Key with Team Dynasty from the rec. division. Can play anywhere and hit exceptionally well and proven on all levels.

These are a few of the top hitters on the BASA Circuit that are proven and that if you were building a team, you want them in clutch situations.

I say "World Series" meaning the Worlds. It doesn't do any good to hit .800-.900 during the season and not put up the numbers when it counts and means the most.

I would have all these guys in my lineup on any day!

That is "CHURCH".

I thank you fo tha commits but i play fo tha love of compeating against people who are better than me. That's tha only way you can get stronger & it's all about tha approach you take on becoming a winner. Leave everything on tha field don't hold nothing back just get tha job done.

CHURCH I agree with you on Jumpsteady no doubt his ability to hit equally from either side makes him one of the best and he's done it on all levels, Competitive w/SUPREME, Super Rec & Rec w/X-TREME.

Roosevelt and D.C. have to be mentioned also because "Ro" hits the ball as hard consistently as anybody and when healthy "Coop" is "simply the best"! COACH D OUT!

"CHURCH"

I would like to know in each basa state what one player that you would put up in a hitting contest against each state & the true winner would bring 5 million dollars to give to all the basa teams in it's town. What one player would it be to represent your state????That's how you know if he is the truth. Cast your votes in your town.

I think I'm with W.Brown on this one. Squirrel is one of the best hitters I've seen. I guess I might be bias but he was my college baseball coach. He taught me alot and I respect him for that. I've watch him patice softball, baseball,and football. He hass defense, a strong arm and can hit the ball a mile with the best. The man is a beast. I though he was better than Shannon Sharpe coming out of college. Just some get breaks and some don't. To me he is a all around type playa.And he needs to be interviewed!