BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
STL.....I need your Nominees for Rookie and Coach of the year!!....."AAAYYYY"

I like #2YD and SS for Impact(Rookies) and Coach......is Coach D and Rooks....(coaches)...."CHURCH"

Re: STL.....I need your Nominees for Rookie and Coach of the year!!....."AAAYYYY"

First of all Tito thanks for the nomination..it's nice to know that a ballplayer of your caliber would give me that type of recognition.

My vote for, "Rookie of the Year" is definitely without a doubt:

Sylvester, SS, IMPACT (he's an even better outfielder)

Re: STL.....I need your Nominees for Rookie and Coach of the year!!....."AAAYYYY"

Rookie has to go to my double play combination, Lil Syl(Impact/City Hitter) and a very good competitor. Keep striving for the top Partner.

Sylvester

I got to go with that bad s/s for Impact/Citty Hitters...Sly...smooth as they come and still learning....

WELL LET'S BE FRANK, THERE IS NO COACH DESERVING OF THIS AWARD THIS YEAR,AND THAT'S WHY THE LOU WILL HAVE A HARD TIME COMPETING IN THE MAJOR DIV.(SUPER-REC,COMPETIVE.) WE HAVE ALL THE TALENT BUT NO HEAD TO LEAD THE TALENT.IF WE WHERE TO PUT 2OR3 TEAMS TOGETHER WE WOULD DOMINATE LIKE BEFORE, BUT OUR EGOS ARE VERY BIG AND THERE IS NO ONE THAT COMES TO MIND THAT COULD HANDLE THOSE EGOS.(PICTURE THAT). SYL(CITY HITTERS) TAKES MY VOTE FOR ROOKIE OF THE YEAR. TUFO

Amen Tufo! You nailed that one. Of course you and I have had deep discussions about ball and we see eye to eye. COACH D OUT!

MY VOTE GOES TO SYL IMPACT/CITY HITTERS. TUFO U MAKE SOME REALISTIC COMMENTS I CAN RESPECT AND UNDERSTAND. BUT MY TWO CHOICES WOULD BE VOLLEY AND COACH D. ALTHOUGH TUFO MAKES A LEGITIMATE POINT, THESE TWO COACHES ARE MASTERMINDS WHEN IT COMES TO SOFTBALL AND IVE BEEN ON BOTH SIDES TO KNOW. SYL DO WHAT YOU DO DAWG, AND KEEP THAT ENERGY YOU PLAY WIT.

Gotta B "THE 3 WISE MEN" of Cleveland Showtime. Only second year and made it to the Championship in the WORLDS... holla