BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wolf: The Interview, It's a wrap!

The full interview with an array of pictures will be available first thing Monday(10/24) morning. He sets the record straight on a variety of issues that you wanted the 411 on.

Re: Wolf: The Interview, It's a wrap!

I can't wait to see who wolf is, my girl friend off super sonics said you was a find ass brotha that gave her your shirt,& hat at nelly's tournament.

Wolf, is your team playing next week in clarksville tnn in that major tournament? if so let me know because i'm off that weekend.

Wolf I had heard the name often on the board, but I finally see what you look like. That was a deep interview and very interesting.

How does one get guns on them like that? I do curls and have some definition, but nothing like that. What am I missing?

Wolf I would never disrespect your lady friend, so please make it known if you ever become uncomfortable with her.

"AAAAAYYYYYY".....That's How you do it!! Very well put....... ....."CHURCH"

Great interview

good interview wolf#24! that's the way to keep it real about the team concept and winning. you've been to the top and your views are certainly respected!

NICE! YOUR EYES SCARE ME .. IN A GOOD WAY... INTERVIEW WELL DONE!

Great interview Wolf. And to Ms. Nashville, he has eyes like your niece, she has those pretty crazy eyes too.

O my GOD,please let me know when you get uncomfortable with your friend because i would love to take you to moma. You'r a nice looking man that needs to be taking care of. O yeah your interview was off the chain to. I'll be watching the board very, very closly, & i see why they be hatting on you in St.Louis!!!

You are a class-act, great-great job!!

I'm your #1 fan now!!!!

Shneka, he does have eyes like my neice..
Wolf, o.kkk.

First of all i would like to say thanks fo tha positive feed back. To tha player, it takes alot of work,3D's=Discipline,Determination,& Dedication to get what you want, not just working out but tha mental part is tha hardest to overcome. But what helped me out during tha very hard times in my life was reading Luke 18:27 it helps if you believe in him. To Ms.Nashville there real & take care of yoself & keep playing hard. To hot-girl i've heard about you from my derrty lil Redd, keep on hitting that ball & stay sweet & down to earth. Those two go very far in life. Coach Levi, yes will be down there this weekend so i'll talk to you about those issues down there. Thanks everyone & tha B.A.S.A. families.

Great job Mr.Wolf see you in 06!

That was nice!!

As usually somebody from the Lou has step up to the plate and got a good hit. Wolf way to rep for the Lou. The interview was a hit and a lot of people must understand your competitive level that you plays with. You are sure one of the most competitive players from the Lou and I always enjoys playing against. The few times we have played together has been awesome. Stay healthy and keep recruiting.

SWince you don't want all these fine women that keep tryin to holla send them to me

Wolf looks lie you might get taken advantage of if you don't watch out. you might need the City Hitters to protect you(CH Security) Wolf just think, you do not wear a on your face and you are a celebrity. Let me know if you need are boys for security.

NICELY DONE. IF THEY DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT YOU, NOW THEY DO AND IF THEY STILL DON'T, THEY BETTER ASK SOMEBODY!!!

Wolf, this weekend you'll be right down from the ATL, why dont you & some of your players come on down to the derrty south . Me & my sistas could show you all around town & show you how we really get down.

That's sound cool how can we get in touch with you.

I'ts your boy Keith From Chicago. Nice interview Wolf. You sound like a stand up guy and I look foward to helping the cause this weekend!

Holla Back

MIKE WELLS THE NEW NUMBER IS 314-565-0611 AND WE LEAVING FRIDAY EVENING AROUND 5PM. CALL WOLF. WHERE YOU AT THIS PAST WEEKEND.YOU MISSED THE COUNTY HITTERS DEBUT, WE ALSO HAD A CITY HITTER AND ONE EAST SIDE HITTER, REAGAN IS STRAIGHT , HE STROKE OUT SWING AND WAS BENCHED, THEN CAME BACK INTO THE GAME AND HIT INTO 5 DOUBLE PLAYS. SO HE OWES WOLF A CASE OF JUICE AND THE COUNTY HITTERS A CASE OF BEER. THANKS REAGAN. WE SEE YOU CAN'T PLAY OUTSIDE OF FOREST WOOD.

GREAT INTERVIEW LIL DUDE. SEE YOU OUT DONE THE WOMEN IN PICTURES. YOU HAVE GREAT VIEWS ON THE GAME. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

Wolf are you done building Class Act or are you guys still looking for players. I'm on a quest for a ring as well. Play on a top ten team that can't get over the hump due to the loyalty factor as well.

First of all great interview. Second, I'm sure Mr. Wolf appreicates all the comments and glory, but this man is indeed taken and has said he is comfortable with his significant other. So what I need from all you HOT HEADED young ladies is to LEAVE Mr. Wolf to his land of HAPPINESS.

To Need 2 Know. If looks could kill all of our A##'s would be dead. If you can see pass his looks, what a true man is, I wonder would you'll be going crazy.

HMMMMMMMMmm......Well...HEAVEN ABOVE...! Need 2 is Replying 2 you....... ,"CHURCH"

WHY???

If God only knows.

To: From Heaven Above. Regarding all the Hot Headed young ladies to leave Mr. Wolf to his land of Happiness. Well if his land of Happiness is all that then his significant other should have no worries. More power to her if she has got a man that fine happy like that. On the other hand these hot headed young ladies should respect the significant other but if Mr. Wolf was to step to one of them then hey guess the land of Happiness is not all that.

To the fan. The truth don't need no explaination.

People: Enjoy the Interview....Let the ladies flirt...THAT'S a GOOD THING....Unless it's a jealous tip:Then you taken this 2far...."CHURCH loves the LADIES" and I like the participation and Spice they bring 2 the BOARD...Oh,,They got me SAYING...GIRL 2NITE..."CHURCH"

Church you are off the chain. But you are the board wonder, keep up the good work!

Wolf great interview, & keep up the good work. Will class-act be coming to Texas in 06? the last time i saw you was in 99 when you all won the world against my boyz down here.I heard you have family down here so holla back on line soon & let me know.

Nice interview, and keep up the good work....KING OUT!!

Keith i'll call you wednesday fo tha info but you might already have it.Don King you of all people was thanking me! that's crazy but thanks fo thanking me.

I'm still a no holds barred type of person....and I give congrat's to many....even..."CHURCH", so therefore...it's all good this time...I'm not that BAD ,....KING OUT!!

I'm still you'r #1 fan. have you ever thought about starting up a wolf fan club?

Now u want to talk about me. Had one mistake now I'm the bad news bears. U know i played at more park than Forrests Wood. That's all good I'll can play at any level, but I WORK on weekends. If there is a good team to play with in 06 u will see and hear more from me. Don't panic CLASS ACT-3 Mike Well. U seem me play and hit. Now what. I'm at home not at work.

Good job Wolf>>>Holla @ yur boy Smallz#9

Wolf great interview. Now we know where you got your skills start passing the skills around.LOL I'm coming to the fairgrounds! Holla!!!!!1

Wolf great interview & way to conduct yourself.

To smallz & #15 thanks alot & smallz give me a holla asap just to see if you & zone 3 wishes to get some swings with us this weekend. Just let me know, & i hope you'r treating my derrty lil redd o.k. down there? #15 i don't no you but i'm sure when you come to tha lou that we'll show you a great time!

Wolf: Great Interview!!!!!!! it's going to be alot of fun in 06' Hope I can learn alot from you. just got back, wife is doing good! I will hollor @ you tomorrow afternoon. Peace.

LOOK BIG BROTHER,ALOT OF PEOPLE DONT KNOW YOU HAVE A LITTLE SISTER,BUT I SHOULD,VE BEEN THE FIRST TO RESPOND TO THIS,YOU HAVE BEEN MY FOOTSTOOL WHEN I NEEDED YOU AND MY BACKBONE WHEN TIMES WAS HARD AND MY COACH IN SOFTBALL WHEN YOU SAW AND SEE MY TALENT.OH WELL WOLF I,LL SEE YOU WHEN EVER,BUT NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR YA.[LAPD] YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS,

A lil fella, i heard that you where the player profile this week & all i've got to say is remember our talks when we use to play in-door softball at the armory? i knew back than that you where going to be special.Alot of people that don't no that you use to play on a all white team & you knew you had to be twice as good as your teamates because of how the world is today.You thought i was raciest, but i was trying to pull all that great talent out of you back than. You are a special type of ball player, & one day when your career is over with you better write a book about the game!!LOL take care & god bless you on your journey.

My cat, i see you doing your thing. I tryed calling but the lines are crossed up some how. I just want to say where proud of you & you need to come to the ATL & see us & lil marlon. Gina & michelle said when you come, get nelly's autograph. I'll see you in Clarksville this weekend & i'll call you @ the og's house around 3:00 p.m. today. I love you & keep staying focus.

Wolf great interview buddy holla at ya boy asap.keep repping the Lou to the fullest.

Wolf, Marlon just wrote to you & i wanted to say something before he got off. I need Nelly's autograph like now!! i love you & i'm proud of your crazy azz. Everyone down here wants to know when you might come down this way. I won't be at Clarksville because it's going to be to cold, but when you go i need that autograph boyeee! luv ya.

I need nelly's autograph!! luv ya.

Wolf, that was an excellent interview from a very intelligent and competitive ball player in the Lou. You spoke your talent and it shows on the field. I've only known you for 5 to 6 months and from what I've seen, you are and excellent coach and you will use what you've learned to help others in being a successful ball player. Lil Sis and myself are thankful for that. Keep up the good work and continue to be the best. It shows!!!!!

I still remember when you first came to the circuit. You have came up & i know the lou is proud of you. But i would've like to see you play with nelly one more year.Great interview & take care of your self.

Curtiss, great interview & i'm proud of you!!

Big guy, great interview & i have some people i want you yo meet when you come down this weekend. I also want you to look at this bat i have. good job

Yeah! you know we are treating Red pretty good down here in the Dirty South..I show wouldn't mind coming up there this weekend..Me and zone3..RED IS A GOOD BALL PLAYER DON'T LET US KEEP HIM...He seems to be down here with us..We don't want to start no by kidnapping the lou players..It'all good much Luv you guys..

Zone 3,thanks fo tha comp i talked to smallz not to long ago to see if you all wanted to get some work in. He's going to holla at you soon. Big bro lil sis thanks a million, & marlon tell her i'll try & get one before we come to Clarksville. It might be too late because he's always gone out of town , but i'll do my best. To trish, & dutch thanks alot fo what you all said. You all take care 7 i'll see all of you real soon.

Wolf, this is jimmy. Great job, & take care of your self.

Wolf,good interview!

Wolf nice interview, see you in Memphis.

Wolf. Great interview man!! There were many things that I did not know about you. All I can say is keep on keeping on and to let you know that I got your back!!

WHAT UP BIG FELLA? YOUR RESPONSES DONT SURPRISE ME AT ALL. YOUR FINALLY GETTING YOUR DUE IN AND OUT OF STL. THE INTERVIEW WAS PRETTY INFORMATIVE. REMEMBER THE WORDS OF DC "ÄLWAYS GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY CAME TO SEE" ILL SEE YOU IN CASHVILLE PEACE LIL REDDE #13

I'm just getting off work, & i just wanted to say Wolf I think you'r one of the coolest bro's i've seen play & i did'nt no you where a gang counselor. I need your # to holla at you to see if you could come to Nashville to speak to some wannabees. Good interview too!