BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TGIF Real Talk.

I am sending this message out to the nucleous of the people who is on this board daily. We have to make sure that some of our brothers and sisters that come on this board do not ruin it for us. So let us start spreading the word that this is a site for fun and we are trying to have information posted on this site to help all BASA Softball teams. I know even in the past I have got caught in a immature conversation with several negative individuals but upon my self-searching of my own I realized that they was just out for upsetting myself and other positive individuals. So to the lovely board members that thinks positive, let some of yours rub off on the negative one's before they ruin this lovely site. I Luv this board because it gives us a outlet to stardom, fun, meeting our other family members(some we claim and some we don't). Peace out and you guys know my routine. get the hell out of my zone. See Yah, Holla Back!!! REAL TALK ON TGIF. EVERYONE HAVE A BLESSED, HAPPY, FUN, AND MOST OF ALL ACCIDENT FREE WEEKEND.

Re: TGIF Real Talk.

Well put!

I TAKE the 5th

I don't care if it's negative or postitve. I just love the site. You don't live with me so how can I let someone upset my day. I have to go home to my daugthers so I leave the negative stuff on the board. We are going to have negativity everywhere so why fuss about it; we know it's out there and they have the right to the board as well. If you can't handle the fire then get out of the zone!!!!!1
(message not ment for anyone in particular)
must i do that with every message so everyone want think I'm being neagtive!!!!!!1