BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BASA STAFF

WHO ACTUALLY REIVEWS THE BOARD,AND DECIDES WHAT SHOULD NOT BE POSTED? HOW ARE YOU ALL CRITIQUING THE REPLIES? THERE HAS BEEN SEVERAL TOPICS THAT CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS HAVE POSTED AND WERE TEARING DOWN INDIVIDUALS CHARACTER. I THOUGHT THE BOARD WAS FOR ENTERTAINMENT AND NOT TO TAKE CHEAP SHOTS AT PEOPLE TO DETER THERE CHARACTER,BECAUSE THEY ARE INSECURE WITH THEMSELVES. BUT THIS IS ONLY A OBSERVATION FROM WATCHING THE BOARD. I NOTICE THAT CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS GET AWAY WITH MURDER.

Re: BASA STAFF

How can someone destroy others character? I think the ones that go back and forth usually respect that this is all enterntainment. Even on the softball diamond trash talking is fun and is a part of the game. If there wasn't any on the board then who would tune in. the site would be dead and it would have as many hits as it does. I myself just learn about the site in July and since then I tune in everyday even on weekends. It also give me a sense of ownership and pride to be able to discuss things with my people because we all know that books and the computer; blacks really don't touch. at least where I'm from. so before you complain about the site open your eyes and see the bigger picture. also don't forget you don't even have to type the web site address meaning if you don't like it then type in USSSA softball dot com. and I bet you will be BACK!!!!!1 We ARE FAMILY!!!!!1 Hercle can you play that song.

The board is constantly being monitored. While we can't catch everything right away, if anyone is offended all they have to do is alert the staff and it will be deleted.

IT'S NOT A COMPLAINT. I'M MERELY SAYING THAT IF THERE IS GOING TO BE TRASH TALKING, LET IT BE WHAT IT IS, TRASH TALKING. NO FIRST NAMES SHOULD BE AIRED, AN PEOPLE'S PERSONAL BUSINESS SHOULD BE KEPT OFF THE BOARD; UNLESS THEY AIR IT, WE ARE FAMILY, SO TREAT EACHOTHER LIKE THAT AND STOP THE HATING.

THANK YOU.

Board Watcher you are correct. We will closely monitor the situation.

BOARD WATCHER, SOMEONE MUST'VE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT YOU TO REALLY HURT YOUR FEELINGS.

I TAKE THE 5th.......

AUTHOR OF CRY BABY, I HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH ANYONE ON THE BOARD. MY FEELINGS ARE NOT BOTHERED BY ANYTHING ON THE BOARD. I KNOW THAT THIS IS ENTERTAINMENT. AND NKOZONE STATED IT VERY WELL AND THAT IS CHURCH. WEL PUT NKOZONE.

Well I see we have a spirited debate going here
We must all keep our sense of humor NKozone is it true City Hitters are not going to pick up those hoodies from Bobbie, if not rumor has it 1843 will get them Church call me so I can show you the Banquet Hall,Class Act #3 are you playing with this weekend,and Don King wazzup

WELL, SOMETHING MUST'VE TICKED YOU FOR TO SHARE THE COMMENTS THAT YOU MADE. EVERY INDIVIDUAL IS AN ADULT ON THIS WEBSITE AND TRUE, THINGS DO GET A LITTLE TOO PERSONAL, BUT AGAIN ITS ONLY PURE ENTERTAINMENT, LAUGHTER, AND FUN. SO BASICALLY, IF IT'S NOT DIRECTLY PERTAINING TO YOU, THE LET IT BE. NOW, THAT'S CHURCH.....AND REAL TALK, DERRTY!!

You could have called NKO about those HOODIES...

And cry baby: great come back....That's a GOOD Thing...

#2CHURCH, HE WASN'T READY FOR THAT. (AT LEAST, I THINK IT'S A HE). WE ALL WE GOT!!

CRY BABY I SEE YOU LOOKING FOR A CO-SIGNER. I SEE YOU NEED HELP TO SUPPORT YOUR STATEMENTS. WELL; I WAS ALWAYS TOLD, TRUTH DON'T NEED NO SUPPORT. LIKE YOU SAID, LET IT BE. PEACE OUT CRY BABY BECAUSE, IF YOU KEEP CRYING WHAT THE BABIES GONE DO.HOLLA.

YOU KNOW WHAT, BOARD WATCHER, I CAN TAKE THE HEAT IT DOESN'T BOTHER ME. AND I DON'T NEED A CO-SIGNER. SO CONTINUE DOING WHAT YOU DO, WATCHING THE BOARD. EVERYONE'S ENTITLED TO AN OPINION. AND FRANKLY, YOUR OPINION DOESN'T MEAN DIDDLY SQUAT TO ME.....JUST GET A LIFE!!

OH, I'M SORRY, I OFFEND CRY BABY YOU SOUND LIKE YOU MIGHT HAVE LET ME GET UNDER YOUR SKIN, SO YOU GET A LIFE. CRY BABY YOU SURE PICK THE RIGHT NAME.

NO NEED TO APOLOGIZE, I'M GOOD. YOU DIDN'T OFFEND ME THE LEAST BIT. AND FRANKLY, I HAVE A LIFE. I MADE A MISTAKE BY CALLING MYSELF CRY BABY. I ACTUALLY MEANT THAT AS MY TOPIC B/C THAT'S WHAT YOU WERE ACTING LIKE.....BUT I'MMA LET YOU GET THAT ONE OF, PEEPS!! SO SAINT LOUIS, SO SAINT LOUIS......

CRY BABY YOU ARIGHT WITH ME. NOTHING LIKE A LITTLE FIRE TO GET THE BLOOD PUMPING. HOLLA AT YOU LATER. PEACE OUT! BOOOOARD WATCHERRRRR.