BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NEW CONTRACTS

THIS JUST IN 1 1/2 HAS A NEW CONTRACT ON THE TABLE FROM THE BROWNS (MAYBE JR IS NEXT!!!!)

Re: NEW CONTRACTS

The Browns will need alot more in 1 1/2 to bet...oh I mean beat any team from GA. Ya'll ain't ready. ?Get yo weight UP!

News: You can rang 1 1/2 but please don't place my buddy JR. in that mix. He is in a class way above 1 1/2. JR. is one of the older guys that been around this circuit before a lot of others even thinked about playing. His Uncle(Ovell) pass the Magnum Force team over to him and he handle it very well until personnel left for other avenues. When he coach the magnum the finished almost every year in the top ten of the worlds. I know because I played on those teams and I'm just trying to let you know that this man will bend over backwards for his friends, and he has been a great friend of mine for almost thirty years. He has help a lot of individuals(Spiritually, monetary, and with advice that has kept many people out of trouble) he is a true player/coach/friend/brother/father and many more topics of a positive nature can describe this individual. Just ask around and see if anybody says anything bad about JR. So if we can't then you show can't either. Peace, before you know a person ask somebody and you will get the positive news on him. Leave him out of your mouth on nengativity. Thanks and that is real talk on TGIF.

I second that....."CHURCH"

That's right don't put JR in that

I personally know of a case where a certain player was incarcerated that was not on his team this year and JR volunteered to post bail for him, He's a standup Guy, No comparison between him and 1 1/2, Anyway he was on the Browns earlier this year and they were happy he left my inside sources tell me

OVER THE LAST FIVE YEARS MAGNUM DIDN'T MAKE IT TO SUNDAY....

all i do know is Magnum Force use to give class-act fits when they played each other, but 9 out of 10 class-act wins. But they've had some major wars in the days.

UR RIGHT BUT MAGNUM WAS NOT THE SAME WITH OUT THE BIG FELLOW (K WRICE)...

JR IS A GREAT GUY BUT BIG#14 WAS THE HEART AND SOUL OF THE FORCE.(CALL ME A LIER.)

Now thats real talk

This is from a fellow Coach who had a losing record against J.R.'s Magnum teams. He not only was a very good leader, and friend to his ballplayers but he is a tremendous competitor as well. We couldn't get him out and it took me 3 years but I finally beat him afterwards he personally sought me out to shake my hand totally understanding how I felt. The late great K.Wrice told me and I quote, "Y'all will never beat me". And we never did because the win came after his passing. St. Louis softball memories, "Priceless". COACH D OUT!